This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Beautifully presented detached residence
- Superb standard of finish throughout and very deceptive accommodation
- Bright and spacious lounge area
- Formal dining area with oak double doors
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar
- Four generous bedrooms and snug area
- Contemporary family bathroom suite with power shower and separate bath
- Landscaped gardens with a raised decking area
- An extremely highly sought after address off the Movilla Road
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- A marvellous home close to all the advantages of Newtownards
Additional InformationSimon Brien Residential are delighted to offer this attractive detached home which has been substantially renovated by its current owners. They have created a very deceptive and stylish home for a wide range of potential purchasers. Internally this stunning home offers a spacious lounge area with hardwood flooring formal dining room, modern birch style kitchen with casual breakfast bar, four spacious bedrooms with a contemporary shower room and generous family bathroom. Other numerous selling points like a cosy snug area, separate study space and raised decked area are all added benefits for those craving internal space. The generous site on which it sits, helps highlight the landscaped gardens on offer and the capacity for children to have their own private play area as well as sufficient space to entertain family and friends. With all of these advantages being set in such a prime location, it finds itself mere minutes away from Newtownards Town Centre and Dual Carriageway Access to Bangor and beyond. With such low maintenance living on offer viewing is therefore essential. Viewing is by appointment through our Holywood office on 02890428989
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Large entrance hall with darkened laminate flooring. Feature cornicing. Recessed spotlights.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.52m x 4.27m (14' 10" x 14' 0")
Darkened laminate flooring. Feature cornicing. Uplighters. Oak double doors leading to:
- FORMAL DINING ROOM:
- 3.07m x 2.92m (10' 1" x 9' 7")
Darkened laminate flooring. Perfect space for dining.
- 5.38m x 3.07m (17' 8" x 10' 1")
Modern and spacious kitchen with a superb range of high and low level units with formica work surfaces. Stainless steel drainer and bowl with mixer taps. Integrated fridge freezer and integrated dishwasher. Dual Kenwood oven with halogen top. Stainless steel extractor canopy and splashback above. Partially tiled walls. Under unit lighting. Vinyl flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Superb range of high and low level units. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge/ drier.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 3.53m (13' 5" x 11' 7")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 3.07m (10' 8" x 10' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 2.29m (9' 10" x 7' 6")
- BEDROOM (4)/SNUG:
- 4.7m x 2.29m (15' 5" x 7' 6")
Laminate flooring. Perfect snug room. uPVC double doors to rear.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 2.9m x 2.18m (9' 6" x 7' 2")
Laminate flooring. Roof light.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Finished in ceramic tile and perspex sheeting. Double shower unit with electric power shower. Pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Chrome heated towel rail.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Exquisite family bathroom with large double shower unit with thermostatic controls and power shower above. Pedestal wash hand basin and chrome mixer tap. Separate panel bath with mixer taps. Ceramic tiled floor.
- 2.92m x 2.13m (9' 7" x 7' 0")
- There is a tarmac driveway to the front of the property. To the rear it is an extremely private site surrounded by mature trees and shrubs. there is a rear decked area complete with entertaining space with room for seating. At the lower level there is a concrete patio area with space for storage. The front of the property is completed with a generous lawn to the front.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 3 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views