- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Charming Red Brick Semi-Detached Home in Prestigious South Belfast Location
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge with Bay Window and Separate Living Room
- Breakfast Room or Downstairs Bedroom with Bathroom Off
- Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Main Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Entrance Gates to Tarmac Driveway Parking and Detached Garage, Rear Paved Patio Garden
- Just a Stroll to all Local Amenities Including Leading Schools, Public Transport and Shops/Cafes
- Priced to Allow for Modernisation and Updating
Additional InformationLocated just off the thriving Lisburn Road, this red brick semi detached residence is close to many leading schools and a wide variety of shops and restaurants.
The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall with under stairs storage, spacious living room, breakfast room or bedroom with bathroom off the room, fitted kitchen open plan to casual dining area. On the first floor there are four bedrooms and bathroom.
The property now requires extensive modernisation and updating but is priced accordingly.
The location together with the excellent potential, we have no hesitation in recommending an early viewing to appreciate the fine features this home has to offer.
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Original tiled floor. Hardwood front door and glazing to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, under stairs storage.
- 4.6m x 3.89m (15' 1" x 12' 9")
(at widest points). Attractive wooden fireplace with marble inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, picture rail, bay window.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.78m x 3.89m (15' 8" x 12' 9")
(at widest points). Wooden fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BREAKFAST ROOM:
- 3.25m x 2.92m (10' 8" x 9' 7")
(at widest points). Storage cupboard.
- Pink suite comprising low flush wc, panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, built-in cupboard.
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 7.39m x 4.01m (24' 3" x 13' 2")
(at widest points). Range of wooden high and low level units, work surfaces, double drainer stainless steel sink unit, four ring gas hob, integrated Belling oven, space for fridge, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, larder cupboard, hardwood door to rear.
First Floor Return
- Velux window, airing cupboard.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower over, part tiled walls, heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.23m x 2.92m (10' 7" x 9' 7")
(at widest points). Pedestal wash hand basin, built-in robes.
- Cornice ceiling, storage cupboards.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.78m x 3.28m (15' 8" x 10' 9")
(at widest points into bay). Cornice ceiling, picture rail, bay window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 3.56m (12' 6" x 11' 8")
(at widest points). Range of built-in robes, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.24m (9' 0" x 7' 4")
(at widest points). Cornice ceiling, picture rail, wash hand basin, access to roofspace.
- Tarmac driveway access via entrance gates to . . .
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.36m x 3.28m (17' 7" x 10' 9")
(at widest points). Up and over door.
- Paved patio garden. Oil tank, outside tap.
From The Lisburn Road heading out of the City Centre, Cranmore Avenue is on the left hand side after Drumglass Park.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »