- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Presented Four Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Lounge With Granite Fireplace And Solid 'Oak' Wood Flooring
- Luxury Kitchen With Integrated Appliances And Generous Dining Area With Patio Doors
- Modern Bathroom, Master Ensuite Shower Room And Ground Floor Toilet Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Tarmac Driveway To Side And Enclosed Rear Garden In Lawn
- Tobermore Patio Leading To Handmade Summer House
- Excellent Residential Development Close To Dundonald Village And Newtownards Town Centre
Additional InformationAn excellent, well presented semi detached property within the award winning Coopers Mill Development. Offering very well laid out, spacious accommodation including four bedrooms, lounge with granite fireplace and gas fire, generous dining kitchen with a luxury range of units and granite worktops. Modern white bathroom with built in shower over bath, master ensuite shower room and downstairs toilet.
Meticulously maintained and improved by the current owners, this property offers many additional features, such as, solid 'Oak' wood flooring, gas range cooker, luxury tiling throughout, recessed spotlighting and floored roofspace with slingsby ladder.
Beautifully presented internally and equally attractive externally with an enclosed rear garden with lawn, flowerbeds and Tobermore patio which leads to a handmade summer house in the corner of the garden. Within close proximity to the Ulster Hospital and Stormont Parliament Buildings, whilst Belfast City Centre and Newtownards Town Centre are easily accessible. This property offers convenient, modern accommodation with superb views in the heart of Coopers Mill. A must see to appreciate what great value this home is.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Solid oak wood flooring.
- Downstairs WC
- White suite comprising semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled splash back, low flush wc, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan and ceramic tile flooring.
- Lounge 19'8 x 11'9 (5.99m x 3.58m)
- (into bay). Granite fireplace with gas fire, carved wooden surround and solid oak wood flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 20'1 x 15'4 (6.12m x 4.67m)
- Luxury range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces with single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, gas range cooker, splash back with extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, concealed gas fired boiler, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls, ceramic tile flooring, utility space under stairs, plumbed for washing machine and patio doors to rear.
- First Floor
- Linen cupboard and access via slingsby type ladder to floored roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 12'4 x 10'3 (3.76m x 3.12m)
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle with built in shower, tiled walls, sliding shower door, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, half tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Bedroom 2 10'9 x 9'5 (3.28m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 3 10'7 x 8'8 (3.23m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 4 8'4 x 7'3 (2.54m x 2.21m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, built in shower, tiled splash back, shower screen, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, recessed spotlighting, half tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Small front garden in lawn and tarmac driveway to side.
Excellent enclosed rear garden in lawn, flowerbeds and Tobermore patio leading to a superb summer house.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »