- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi- Detached
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Luxurious Contemporary Styled Fitted Kitchen
- Deluxe Modern 1st Floor Shower Room
- Extensive Private Rear Garden
- PVC Double Glazed Windows and Fascias / Gas Central Heating
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Excellent First Time Buy
Beautifully presented throughout this Semi-Detached property will ideally suit the First Time Buyer/ Young Professional searching for a home in a popular convenient location with a high internal specification and finish throughout. Incorporating a contemporary high gloss fitted Kitchen, modern 1st floor Shower Room and a extensive large private rear garden an early viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- PVC double glazed front door into Entrance Hall with stylish tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.32m x 3.91m (14'2 x 12'10)
- into bay window. Quality birch effect laminate plank flooring. Recessed low voltage lighting.
- LUXURIOUS CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN WITH DINING ASPECT 3.96m x 2.44m (13'0 x 8'0)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level high gloss fitted units with contrasting worksurfaces. Integrated oven with 4 ring hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy. Single drainer sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Integrated fridge/freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Twin PVC double glazed french doors to extensive private garden to rear. Low voltage recess lighting. Complementary wall tiling. Polished porcelain tiled floor.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 3.35m x 2.84m (11'0 x 9'4)
- Bespoke fitted wall to wall mirrored fitted sliderobes.
- BEDROOM 2 2.44m x 2.31m (8'0 x 7'7)
- Built in walk-in closet. Low voltage lighting.
- LUXURIOUS MODERN SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising 1/4 rounded shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Button flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Fully tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Walled garden to front in lawn with feature twin arched gates for off-street parking and matching railings. Extensive private garden to rear with twin patio and terrace areas perfect for family barbeques. Garden to centre in lawn screened by perimeter wall.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
99th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »