- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- 2 bedroom mid-terrace property offering
- Entrance hall with internal glazed door, laid in laminate wood flooring
- Spacious open plan Living/ Dining room, laid in laminate wood flooring, fire place & feature bay window
- Recently fitted kitchen offering an array of wall mounted high gloss units, built in over, hob and hood, breakfast bar, ceramic wall & floor tiles
- Rear hall providing access to bathroom and storage cupboard with gas boiler, ceramic tiled floor, PCV door leading to rear yard
- Stairs and landing laid in carpet, access to roof space and storage cupboard
- 2 very well proportioned double bedrooms, both laid in carpet
- Recently refurbished bathroom comprising of mains operated shower over bath, sink & pedestal and low flush WC, PVC panelling on walls and ceiling, ceramic tiled flooring
- Gas fire central heating
- Private and secure backyard accessing alleyway.
Property Sales & Lettings NI are delighted to welcome to the sales market this fantastic 2 bedroom mid terrace property situated off the popular & convenient Crumlin Road in Belfast, within close proximity to all local amenities such as Shops, Schools, Transport links and yet on a short commute to Belfast City Centre.
HALLWAY 1.11m x 3.82m (3' 8" x 12' 6")
UPVC front door, glazed internal door, laid in laminate wood flooring, 1 x single radiator
LIVING/ DINING AREA 3.05m x 6.97m (10' 0" x 22' 10")
Open plan living/ dining area, laid in laminate wood flooring, fire place, feature bay window, 2 x single radiators
KITCHEN 2.53m x 3.6m (8' 4" x 11' 10")
Recently fitted kitchen, high gloss units, built in oven, ceramic wall & floor tiles, breakfast bars, 1 x single radiator
REAR HALLWAY 1.05m x 1.54m (3' 5" x 5' 1")
Provides access to bathroom and storage cupboard with gas boiler, ceramic tiled floor, PVC door leading to rear yard
BATHROOM 2.33m x 1.14m (7' 8" x 3' 9")
Recently refurbished bathroom, 3 piece suite- mains shower over bath, sink & vanity unit, low flush WC, PVC panelling walls & ceiling, ceramic tiled floors, 1 x heated towel rail
LANDING 2.97m x 4.06m (9' 9" x 13' 4")
Stairs and landing laid in carpet, access to roof space and storage cupboard.
MASTER BEDROOM 2.97m x 4.06m (9' 9" x 13' 4")
Large master bedroom laid in carpet, 1 x double radiator
BEDROOM 2 3.22m x 2.45m (10' 7" x 8' 0")
Double bedroom laid in carpet, 1 x single radiator
DISCLAIMER: N/B: All measurement taken at the widest points with a laser measuring tool. Please also note that Property Sales & Lettings NI Ltd have not tested any of the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should arrange/commission their own inspections if they deem this action is necessary.
Early viewing comes highly recommended as this property is sure to attract a high level of interest given it overall condition and prime residential setting.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »