- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An Excellent Semi Detached Villa Occupying A Pleasant Cul De Sac Setting Within This Much Sought After And Convenient Residential Location
- Lounge With Attractive Mahogany And Cast Iron Fireplace / Solid Cherrywood Floor
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Built In Units
- Three Bedrooms With Built In Robes
- Luxury Tiled Bathroom With White Suite To Include Shower Bath With Aqualisa Shower
- Front Garden And Tarmac Driveway
- Detached Brick Built Garage With Pitched Roof
- Enclosed Patio Garden To Rear
- Dual Oil Fired/Solid Fuel Central Heating System
- Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows And Back Door
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
An Excellent Semi Detached Villa Occupying A Pleasant Cul De Sac Setting Within This Much Sought After And Convenient Residential Location
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood entrance door. Laminated timber floor.
- 4.15m x 3.7m (13' 7" x 12' 2")
Measurements taken to widest points. Attractive mahogany and cast iron fireplace. Polished granite hearth. Back boiler grate linked to central heating system. Solid cherrywood floor. Coving.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 6.17m x 2.92m (20' 3" x 9' 7")
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed back door. Laminated timber floor in dining area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.3m x 3.04m (10' 10" x 9' 12")
Built in robe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.95m (9' 10" x 9' 8")
Built in robe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 2.22m (9' 10" x 7' 3")
Measurements to include built in robe.
- LUXURY TILED BATHROOM:
- White suite. Shower bath and shower screen. Aqualisa shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Spotlights.
- Separate hotpress.
- Wooden folding ladder to roofspace with light.
- Cul de sac setting. Front garden laid in lawn and shrubs. Tarmac driveway. Enclosed patio garden to rear.
- DETACHED BRICK BUILT GARAGE:
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Belsize Road turn into Cloverdale Crescent, turn right into Cloverdale Road, number 18 is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »