- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well-presented detached bungalow in quiet, desirable area of Lisburn
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Sunroom with glazed doors to rear garden
- Kitchen with built in appliances and breakfast bar area
- Utility room with access to rear
- Three bedrooms
- Shower room with white suite
- Oil fired central heating/Double glazing
- Landscaped gardens in lawn to front and rear
- Driveway parking leading to attached garage
- A short drive from Lisburn town centre and the M1 motorway network
Additional InformationLocated within the highly desirable residential area of Harmony Hill, this well presented detached bungalow is conveniently located within a short drive of Lisburn city centre and the M1 motorway network. Hilden train station is also only a short stroll away.
The accommodation in brief comprises of lounge with access to sunroom, kitchen with casual dining area and three bedrooms. The property also benefits from beautifully landscaped gardens in lawn to front and rear, plus an attached garage.
- Glazed front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloakroom with alarm panel, cornice ceiling, access to roofspace.
- 5.99m x 3.63m (19' 8" x 11' 11")
Feature fireplace with gas coal effect fire, cornice ceiling, patio doors to...
- 3.51m x 3.23m (11' 6" x 10' 7")
Glazed double doors to rear garden, laminate wood effect floor.
- 4.34m x 2.44m (14' 3" x 8' 0")
Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, 4 ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor fan, electric double oven, single drainer sink unit, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, breakfast bar area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.62m x 2.13m (8' 7" x 7' 0")
(at widest points) Built in cupboard, tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, door to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.63m x 3.25m (11' 11" x 10' 8")
Laminate wood effect floor, built in wardrobes, dressing table.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 2.72m (11' 8" x 8' 11")
Wall to wall slide robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- Currently used as a dressing room.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity sink unit, shower cubicle, tiled floor, recessed spot lights, shelved hot press.
- Front: Garden in lawn with boundary wall, driveway parking leading to...
- Up and over door, power and light.
- Rear: Garden in lawn with patio sitting area.
On Belfast Road heading from Belfast, turn right onto Moss Rd at the Spar, and turn immediately into Harmony Hill. Clonmore Park is on left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
88th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »