- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- End terrace house
- Two storey garage
- Four bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- UPVC DG and OFCH
- Close to town centre
Additional InformationSubstantial end terrace house, detached two storey garage and enclosed rear yard on the junction of Clonavaon Terrace and Kinhilt Street, Ballymena.
Located within a short walk of all the town centre amenities.
The property has four bedrooms and two reception rooms and its character is reflected in its bay windows and high ceilings.
Will appeal to first time buyers, families or investors who will appreciate the spacious accommodation and convenient location.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises porch and hallway, lounge, dining room and kitchen then bathroom and two bedrooms on the first floor and a further two bedrooms on the second floor. The property is in good order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Two story stone garage to the rear with access onto Kinhilt Street. Small enclosed rear yard.
- Hardwood front door with decorative tiled floor.
- Hardwood and glazed internal door. Decorative tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.8m into bay x 3.65m (15'9" into bay x 12'0")
- Bright and spacious living room with high ceiling, picture rail and bay window. Slate fireplace with multi-fuel stove on slate hearth. Carpet and TV point.
- Dining room 3.7m x 3.5m (12'2" x 11'6")
- Second reception room or informal dining room with range of floor level high gloss kitchen units. Under stair storage cupboard and vinyl floor.
- Kitchen 2.8m x 2.2m (9'2" x 7'3")
- Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units with single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. Tiled floor and walls. UPVC and glazed rear door.
- First floor
- Return staircase to split level landing.
- Bathroom 2.15m x 1.8m (7'1" x 5'11")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with screen and electric shower over bath. Vinyl flooring then walls and ceiling clad in UPVC "mermaid board". Hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 3.75m x 3m (12'4" x 9'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 4.95m x 4.9m into bay (16'3" x 16'1" into bay)
- Double bedroom with slate fireplace and bay window.
- Second floor
- Return staircase to second floor.
- Bedroom 3 3.8m x 3m (12'6" x 9'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bedroom 4 4.7m x 3.8m (15'5" x 12'6")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Garage 5.7m x 3.55m (18'8" x 11'8")
- Two storey stone garage with up and over door. Power. Opens onto Kinhilt Street.
- On street parking on Clonavon Terrace.
- Enclosed rear yard. Boiler closet and oil tank. Outside WC. Pedestrian access to Kinhilt Street.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »