This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Desirable 12.5 acres approx. residential small-holding for sale by private treaty.
Situated approx. 4.8 miles Castlewellan, 9 miles Newcastle and 6 miles Dundrum, thus benefiting from the local amenities on offer.
The property offers extensive views of the Mourne’s and the elevated site provides distant views of Dundrum Bay.
The residence is a detached bungalow with generous gardens and is ideal for rural family living. Accommodation comprises of 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, kitchen, utility and detached garage.
The land is adjacent to the residence, well fenced, currently in pasture and includes a stable/barn complex.
Kitchen (approx. 11' 9" x 13' 3")
- double aspect tiled floor intergrated electric cooker
Utility Room (approx. 6' 6" x 12' 2")
- floor to ceiling storage intergrated appliances sink
Dining Room (approx. 10' 5" x 13' 3")
- laminate wood floor space for large dining table and chairs
Living Room (approx. 17' 4" x 14' 1")
- large windows with great views of Mournes open fire with red brick surround with back boiler that heats radiators and water laminate wood floor
Master Bedroom (approx. 13' 3" x 10' 6")
- spacious master bedroom with large window
Bedroom 2 (approx. 11' 8" x 10' 7")
Bedroom 3 (approx. 11' 0" x 13' 0")
Bathroom (approx 10' 3" x 8' 7")
- bath, shower, sink, tiled floor to ceiling
Converted Roof Space
- converted roof space contains 2 large rooms, a shower room and storage cupboards
Detached Garage (approx. 13' 5" x 22' 2")
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »