- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Semi-Detached Family Home
- Three Generous Bedrooms Including Main Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room
- Spacious Living Room With Gas Fire
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Appliances & Formica Worktops Open To Casual Dining Area
- Utility Room
- Luxury Bathroom
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Oak effect uPVC Double Glazing
- Paved Driveway
- Gardens To Front And Rear & Paved Sitting Area
- Popular And Sought After Residential Location Close To Belfast City Centre, Local Amenities, Schooling And Forestside Shopping Centre
Additional InformationThe Four Winds/Saintfield Road area of south east Belfast is an extremely popular residential location which is favoured by young families and first time buyers who appreciate the ease and convenience to a host of amenities including shopping at Forestside, local schooling and transport routes to and from the city centre and other surrounding towns.
The Brooke Hall development has consistently proved popular in recent years with this particular property exceptionally well maintained throughout and comprising of generous proportioned accommodation comprising of three bedrooms, spacious living room together with kitchen with dining area, utility room, downstairs cloakroom together with modern bathroom and ensuite.
In addition the property is positioned on a pleasant site with generous gardens and a paved sitting area.
Semi-detached homes in this area have consistently proved popular and we have no hesitation in encouraging an appointment to view at your earliest convenience through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- uPVC double glazed front door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Corniced ceiling.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 6.68m x 3.56m (21' 11" x 11' 8")
Range of high and low level units. 'Neff' double oven. 4 ring gas hob. Stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Space for American style fridge/freezer. Partially tiled walls. Double doors to Living Room. uPVC double doors leading to outside.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of low level units. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Stainless steel sink unit. 'Worcester' gas boiler. Extractor fan. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.43m x 3.7m (14' 6" x 12' 2")
Laminate wooden floor. Feature fireplace with granite inset and wooden hearth. Corniced ceiling.
- Shelved hotpress. Corniced ceiling.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM:
- 3.84m x 3.11m (12' 7" x 10' 2")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with 'Triton' electric shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.09m x 3.13m (13' 5" x 10' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.43m x 2.96m (11' 3" x 9' 9")
- Bath. Separate shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Front garden in lawn with paved driveway parking and paved path. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with timber fencing and paved sitting area. Outside tap and light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »