- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Delightful Semi Detached Property in a Prime Cul De Sac Location
- Good Sized Lounge with Feature Fireplace and Bay Window
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Range of Built in Appliances and Open Plan to Dining Area
- 3 Bedrooms including Master with Built in Wardrobes and Ensuite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Exceptional Level of Presentation Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway Parking
- Superb Private Enclosed Landscaped Rear Garden with Sheltered Sitting Areas and Artificial Grass
- Convenient to Local Amenities including Public Transport
- Convenient to Lisburn and within Commuting Distance of Many Parts of the Province
Additional InformationThis attractive semi detached property is situated in a prime cul-de-sac location within this popular development. The property is convenient to many local amenities in the delightful village of Lower Ballinderry whilst remaining within comfortable commuting distance of many parts of the province including Belfast and Lisburn. The property offers spacious accommodation which is immaculately presented by the current owners and is perfectly complemented by the private rear garden with sheltered sitting area. Offering superb value for money in a delightful location, viewing is highly recommended.
- Hard wood front door with glazed inset to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor, under stairs cloakroom and storage.
- 4.88m x 4.72m (16' 0" x 15' 6")
Half glazed door through from Entrance Hall, ceramic tiled wood look floor, feature bay window, feature fireplace with brick inset and slate hearth.
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 4.72m x 2.95m (15' 6" x 9' 8")
Half glazed door through from Entrance Hall, range of high and low level units, work surfaces, Franke 1 1/2 bowl single drainer stainless sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring gas hob with matching electric fan assisted oven under, extractor fan over, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, ceramic tiled splashback, tiled floor, built in wine rack, uPVC double glazed sliding door to rear.
- Access to roofspace, hot press.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.84m x 3.05m (12' 7" x 10' 0")
Wall to wall range of built in mirror fronted slide robes.
- FULLY TILED ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.97m x 2.39m (9' 9" x 7' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.95m x 2.26m (9' 8" x 7' 5")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira electric shower, part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Flower beds to front, tarmac driveway with parking.
Delightful enclosed and private landscaped tiered rear garden with artificial grass, flower beds with variety of plants, bushes, shrubs and boundary fence.
Good sized timber decks sitting area with built in seating leading to further paved and sheltered sitting area, oil tank oil fired boiler, outside tap and light.
From A26 at Ballinderry take Lower Ballinderry Road. On entering Lower Ballinderry continue to cross road junction, turn left and Brook Lodge is on the right hand side
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »