- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Semi-Detached Home finished to a high specification
- Spacious Bright Lounge with feature fireplace and woodburning stove
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen & Dining area with range of Built-in Appliances
- Downstairs WC
- Three Generous Bedrooms across the First Floor (master ensuite)
- Luxury Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- uPVC triple Glazed Windows
- Generous Paviour Driveway for Multiple Vehicles to Front
- Private & Enclosed Rear Garden
- In Close Proximity to Leading Schools & further amenities of Lisburn City Centre
- Ease of access to the M1 and A1 road networks
- Early viewing is recommended
Additional InformationThis fabulous semi-detached home is located within this exclusive cul-de-sac development conveniently situated off the Blaris Road, Lisburn. This highly sought after development is ideally positioned for commuting to Belfast and offers a central location to reach the rest of Northern Ireland. Lisburn has long been the discerning home buyers choice, it offers all the amenities of a growing City and benefits from being home to some of the finest schools in the Province.
This exceptionally well presented home overlooks the main square and benefits from a richly detailed interior specification with generous lounge and kitchen diner with feature centre island and larder storage. Across the first floor this home presents three well-proportioned bedrooms (master ensuites) and luxury family bathroom.
A modern family home that has been designed to meet the needs of modern lifestyles. Early viewing is recommended
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite front door, ceramic tiled floor, storage under stairs.
- Low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled splashback.
- 4.58m x 3.64m (15' 0" x 11' 11")
Feature bay window, wood burning stove on granite hearth.
- 3.85m x 5.88m (12' 8" x 19' 4")
Range of high and low level kitchen units to include centre island, ceramic tiled splashbacks, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated electric oven, 4 ring gas hob, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, ceramic tiled splashbacks, pantry, spotlights, uPVC doors out to rear, stainless steel extractor, integrated wine fridge.
- Airing cupboard, access to floored roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 2.m (13' 4" x 6' 7")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush WC, wash hand basin, double fully tiled shower, extractor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.34m x 3.79m (10' 12" x 12' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.93m x 2.61m (9' 7" x 8' 7")
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush WC, wash hand basin, range bath with shower over, ceramic tiled splashbacks, extractor.
- Brick Paviour Driveway with flat lawn surrounding at front.
Fully enclosed rear garden with generous flagged patio area, steps up to raised lawn .
When leaving Lisburn along the Hillsborough Road, before approaching Sprucefield turn right onto the Blaris Road. Blaris Meadows is located on the left hand side and no.18 overlooks the main open green area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »