- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Red Brick Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Coloured Bathroom Suite
- Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Excellent Roof Space & Basement
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationSubstantial Red Brick Semi Detached Villa in Ever Popular Location
A magnificent red brick semi detached villa of excellent proportions situated within this ever popular location. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, fitted kitchen and coloured bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers double glazed windows, gas central heating, extensive use of wood laminate floor coverings and has been maintained to the highest standard throughout with one careful owner from new. Mature gardens with car parking to front and southerly aspect to rear combines with the perfect location to make this the perfect family home.
Internal inspection strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, glazed, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, wall light points, under stairs storage, leaded light window.
- Lounge 4.04 x 3.14 (13'3" x 10'4")
- Hole in wall fireplace, marble hearth, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Living Room 4.02 x 2.75 (13'2" x 9'0")
- Raised hearth, wood laminate floor, uPvc double glazed patio doors, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.96 x 2.55 (13'0" x 8'4")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge and freezer space, glass display unit, partly tiled walls, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, hot press/copper cylinder, chrome radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 4.07 x 2.73 (13'4" x 8'11")
- Built-in robe, cupboards above, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.72 x 3.82 (8'11" x 12'6")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.47 x 2.76 (8'1" x 9'1")
- Panelled radiator.
- Roof Space
- Floored and sheeted, dormer window.
- Cellar Basement
- Plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler.
- Garden Room 3.26 x 1.83 (10'8" x 6'0")
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Landscaped garden terraced in patio, shrubs and flowerbeds, outside light and tap, covered areas, brick paved driveway
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »