- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Excellent end terrace home
- Three double bedrooms
- Two separate receptions
- Fitted kitchen
- Luxury bathroom & sep shower
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Corner site & cul de sac position
- Off street parking to the side
- Popular & convenient setting
18 Belvoir Crescent is a deceptive and spacious end terrace home, located just off Belvoir Drive, within a cul de sac position, close to a wide range of local amenities, that include local shops, schools, churches, bus and arterial routes. The accommodation in brief comprises three good sized bedrooms, all with built in robes, a family dining room with archway leading to a spacious lounge, a fitted kitchen and a deluxe white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. Outside there are good size gardens to the front, side and rear with off street parking for 1 car to the side. Close by are many amenities that include the Tesco super store, Forestside shopping centre, local shops, schools and regular bus services into and out of the City. Shaw's Bridge and Belvoir Park Forest are within minutes of the property, perfect for those who enjoy the outdoors. Early viewing comes recommended as interest is expected to be high.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Under stairs storage.
- Dining room 16'6 x 12'5 (5.03m x 3.78m)
- Solid wood flooring. Archway leading to lounge.
- Lounge 14'8 x 12'5 (4.47m x 3.78m)
- Solid wood flooring. Fireplace with multi fuel stove and feature brick hearth.
- Kitchen 10'5 x 7'5 (3.18m x 2.26m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, 4 ring hob and under oven, extractor canopy, plumbed for washing machine, wood panelled ceiling, recessed spotlights. Integrated fridge & integrated freezer.
- 1st floor
- Landing, built in storage.
- Bedroom 1 14'1 x 8'9 (4.29m x 2.67m)
- Laminate flooring, built in robe, & sliding robes.
- Bedroom 2 10'7 x 9'9 (3.23m x 2.97m)
- Built in robe, recessed spotlights.
- Bedroom 3 10'9 x 8'2 (3.28m x 2.49m)
- Laminate flooring, recessed spotlights, access to roof space approached via a slingsby ladder approach, part floored, gas boiler.
- Bathroom 7'11 x 5'11 (2.41m x 1.80m)
- Luxury white suite comprising feature claw foot bath, mixer taps and telephone hand shower, corner shower cubicle with redring shower, wash hand basin with storage below. Low flush w.c, fully tiled walls, pvc panelled ceiling, recessed spotlights, laminate flooring.
- Front gardens
- Front gardens laid in lawn, bounded by hedging.
- Rear gardens
- Enclosed gardens to the rear with brick paved patio, feature decking area, outside light and tap, range of plants, trees and shrubs. Outbuilding with power.
- Parking to the side for 1 car.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »