- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Nestled within this Exclusive and Desirable Development
- Light and Bright Lounge
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms (Master with Ensuite)
- Delightful Sun Room to the Rear
- uPVC Double Glazing / Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- Driveway Parking to Rear
- Garage with Roller Shutter Door
- Ideal Family Home with Close Proximity to Leading Schools and Local Amenities
- Early viewing is recommended
Set within this recently completed development of exclusive homes. This delightful 4 bedroom townhouse is exceptionally well presented by its current owner. The property on the ground floor comprises of a living room, separate kitchen and a separate sunroom. An ideal home for modern day living, it presents 4 bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room) with parking, garage and decked area to the rear. In close proximity to leading schools and local shops, yet Belfast and Lisburn City Centre are both easily accessible. Early viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed front door, laminate wood strip floor.
- Laminate wood strip floor.
- 3.6m x 3.5m (11' 10" x 11' 6")
(3.6m x 3.5m) Laminate wood strip floor, feature fireplace with electric fire, storage under stairs.
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled splash backs, extractor fan.
- 3.6m x 3.1m (11' 10" x 10' 2")
Ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units, stainless steel side draining sink, tiled splash backs, Indesit electric oven, ceramic hob, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, gas boiler, integrated washing machine, glazed doors to...
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.m x 2.98m (9' 10" x 9' 9")
Double glazed French doors to the rear.
- Hot press with storage
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.9m x 3.51m (16' 1" x 11' 6")
(at widest point) Access of roof space.
- EN SUITE:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled corner shower cubicle with electric power shower, spot lights and extractor fan.
- 2.04m x 1.96m (6' 8" x 6' 5")
(2.04m x 1.96m) Ceramic tiled floor, tiled splash backs, panelled bath with mixer tap and electric shower with glazed shower screen, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, spot lights and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.17m x 2.8m (10' 5" x 9' 2")
(at widest points)
- Parking to the rear. Garage.
Fully fenced and enclosed rear decked patio with low level shrub planting. Access to the rear to facilitate bin access. Tap and light
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
77th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »