- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Penthouse apartment in a popular and convenient development
- Highly sought after South Belfast area
- Generous open plan living/dining/ kitchen area
- Family bathroom with coloured suite
- Two double bedrooms
- Enclosed sun terrace
- In need of considerable modernisation
- Communal car parking
Additional InformationThis penthouse apartment is nestled away with a quiet development located in one of the most sought after locations in South Belfast, the Lisburn Road.
The property itself briefly comprises of a large open plan living / dining / kitchen area that benefits from patio doors leading onto an enclosed sun terrace. There is a also a well proportioned bathroom and two double bedrooms. The property is in need of modernisation and will directly appeal to someone keen to put their own stamp on a property or take on a project.
Due to its convenient location and its high level of potential, we advise that any interest be noted to ourselves as early as possible.
- Solid wood front door with glazed inset. Stairs to...
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Wooden door to..
- Excellent sized storage cupboard, shelved hotpress. Access to roofspace.
- LIVING AREA:
- 5.8m x 4.56m (19' 0" x 14' 12")
(at widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring, Velux window, solid wood doors with glazed insets leading to sun terrace.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 5.8m x 2.73m (19' 0" x 8' 11")
Range of high and low level units with work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, laminate tile effect floor. Velux windows.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.67m x 3.3m (12' 0" x 10' 10")
Built in robes, laminate wood effect floor, Velux windows.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 2.72m (10' 10" x 8' 11")
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tile effect laminate floor, Velux window.
- Development parking, access via secure and electronically locked pedestrian gates. Communal gardens.
From the Lisburn Road turn left in to Lancefield Road and Bawnmore Court is on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
65th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »