- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fantastic Detached Family Home Located on the Outskirts of Donaghadee
- Bright, Spacious and Very Flexible Accommodation Throughout
- Large Living Room with Open Fire and Bow Window
- Separate Dining Room or Additional Bedroom
- Oak Fitted Kitchen with Ample Space for Casual Dining and Utility Off
- Family Room with Access to Sun Room with Vaulted Ceiling
- Five Large Double Bedrooms, Three on the Ground Floor
- Ground Floor Family Bathroom
- First Floor Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Hardwood Double Glazing
- Well Maintained Site Extending to Circa Half an Acre
- Front and Rear Gardens Laid in Lawns
- Detached Double Garage with Remote Door
- Tarmac Driveway Providing Extensive Parking for Numerous Cars, Caravans, Boats, Trailers, Horse Boxes, etc
- Delightful Countryside Views
- Ideal Semi Rural Location Yet Convenient to Bangor, Newtownards and Donaghadee
- No Onward Chain
- Freehold and Rates £2600 pa.
Additional InformationLocated on the outskirts of Donaghadee, this is an ideal opportunity to purchase a fantastic detached family home occupying a superb site extending to half an acre. Benefitting from a lovely country semi rural location, this property is within minutes' drive of Millisle village and also convenient to Bangor, Donaghadee and Newtownards giving the lucky purchaser the best of both worlds. This really is an ideal place to relax and unwind.
The accommodation is bright, spacious and very flexible. The property is deceptively large and comprises a good sized living room with open fire and bow window, separate dining room and solid oak kitchen with casual dining area and utility off, as well as a family room leading to a large sun room with vaulted ceiling. There are also three double bedrooms and family bathroom on the ground floor. On the first floor there are a further two large bedrooms, study and shower room. Outside there are gardens laid in lawns to the front and rear, a detached double garage with remote door and more than ample parking for numerous vehicles including cars, caravans, boats, horse boxes and trailers, etc. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, double glazing and delightful countryside views from all the rooms.
Early viewing is strongly recommended to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
- Mahogany uPVC double glazed front door.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- With open tread staircase, hotpress.
- 5.05m x 4.8m (16' 7" x 15' 9")
With laminate wood flooring, bow window, feature brick wall with open fire and grant high output back boiler.
- 4.98m x 4.17m (16' 4" x 13' 8")
Range of high and low level solid oak units, granite effect work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink and a quarter sink unit with chrome mixer tap, part tiled walls, integrated fridge and freezer, space for range cooker with stainless steel extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for dishwasher, ample space for casual dining.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.84m x 1.73m (9' 4" x 5' 8")
With range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, uPVC mahogany double glazed door to garden, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.19m x 3.45m (13' 9" x 11' 4")
With laminate wood flooring, aluminium double glazed sliding doors to sun room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.6m x 3.28m (15' 1" x 10' 9")
With vaulted ceiling, uPVC mahogany double glazed French door to patio and garden, low voltage spotlights.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.58m x 3.43m (11' 9" x 11' 3")
With laminate wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.5m x 3.25m (14' 9" x 10' 8")
With countryside views, range of built-in furniture
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 3.28m (11' 9" x 10' 9")
With laminate wood flooring, built-in furniture.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 3.28m (11' 9" x 10' 9")
With laminate wood flooring
- White suite comprising: corner panelled bath with chrome mixer tap, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, bidet, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled shower cubicle with fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.18m x 4.47m (17' 0" x 14' 8")
With countryside views.
- BEDROOM (5)/GAMES ROOM:
- 7.37m x 4.57m (24' 2" x 15' 2")
With storage into eaves.
- 3.56m x 1.68m (11' 8" x 5' 6")
With built-in desk, Velux window, laminate wood flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with electric shower unit, Velux window.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.81m x 5.26m (22' 4" x 17' 3")
With electric up and over door, storage above, light and power.
- Well maintained site with gardens to the front and rear, laid in lawns, extensive tarmac driveway providing generous parking for numerous cars, caravans, boats, lorries, etc
Boiler house with high condensor boiler.
Solar panels 6 1/2 kw output.
Heading out of Millisle, along the Moss Road, turn left onto Ballybuttle Road and Number 18 is on your right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »