- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
We are pleased to bring to the market, this majestic detached two storey property which can be found nestled in mature trees at the end of the avenue, approximately nine miles from the City and approximately six miles from the plantation town of Strabane. The rural circa ¾ of an acre plot provides idyllic views of the surrounding countryside. The exceptional nature of this home offers superb spacious family accommodation built and tastefully finished to high standards extending to in excess of 3500sq ft. The numerous features of this home are many in number and can only be truly appreciated on closer internal appraisal.
Four bedroom accommodation
Three reception rooms (plus Study)
Feature Cinema room
Bathroom, three ensuite bedrooms & downstairs W.C
Beautifully presented throughout
Beam vacuum system
Capital Rateable Value: £255,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: D64
- Entrance Hall:-
- 15’9 x 13’6” (4.80 x 4.11 m) : semi solid floor; LED downlighting; dual aspect over countryside.
- Side Hall:-
- 9’4” x 3’6” (2.84 x 1.06 m) : comprising Hotpress.
- Cinema Room Off/ 5th Bedroom:-
- 17’5” x 10’1” (5.30 x 3.07 m) : ‘Oak’ hardwood flooring LED downlighing; cabling for
projector; thermostat controls; power points.
- 25’7” x 13’9” (7.79 x 4.19 m) : solid ‘Oak’ flooring; thermostatic heating; platinum light
switches and power sockets; television point; satellite point; steel fireplace with tiled and granite inset; granite hearth and granite carved overmantle and surround.
- Sun Room:-
- 17’7” x 13’0” (5.35 x 3.96 m) : semi solid ‘Oak’ flooring; multi fuel stove; television point; power points; LED downlighting; dual aspect view of countryside; platinum light switches and power sockets; patio doors to wooden deck; access to loft.
- Dining Room:-
- 17’1” x 11’1” (5.20 x 3.37 m) : semi solid ‘Oak’ floor; patio doors to wooden deck; smoke detection system; LED downlighting.
- 16’3” x 13’6” (4.95 x 4.11 m) : ‘Oak’ eye and low level cupboards with granite worktops; granite island/breakfast bar; preparation are with ‘Oak’ cupboards and wine rack; ‘Beko’ automatic dishwasher; deep pan drawers; ‘AEG’ induction 4 ring hob with splashback; ‘AEG’ extractor hood over with cooking lights’ ‘AEG’ double oven; concealed lighting under eye level cupboards; ‘Franke’ 1½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap and granite drainer; numerous power points; television points; LED downlighters; tiled floor; centre light over preparation area; space for freestanding fridge/freezer.
- 16’3” x 9’1” (4.95 x 2.76 m) : ‘Oak’ high and low level cupboards; coat rack; space for automatic washing machine; ‘Frank’ stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap; tiled floor; numerous power points; tiled splashback over sink.
- Downstairs W.C.:-
- close cupboard; pedestal wash-hand basin with mixer tap; mosaic splashback; extractor fan; vinyl flooring; mirror; towel holder.
- 10’11” x 7’8” (3.32 x 2.33 m) : computer and power points; tiled floor; heating control.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 21’6” x 14’0” (6.55 x 4.26 m) : semi solid ‘Oak’ flooring; walk-in wardrobe with shelving and hanging space; numerous power points; built-in shelving unit.
- 10’0” x 7’0” (3.04 x 2.13 m) : close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin; mixer tap; Jacuzzi type bath with tiling and decorative mosaic stone border with mixer tap and overhead shower; tiled floor; towel rack; domestic cupboard; extractor fan.
- Bedroom (2):-
- built-in wardrobe with space for hanging and shelving; numerous power points; semi solid ‘Oak’ flooring; dual aspect over countryside.
- close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash hand basin with miser tap; heated towel rail; fully tiled shower unit with mosaic centre; extractor fan; high quality laminate floor.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 16’0” x 9’0” (4.87 x 2.74 m) : semi solid ‘Oak’ flooring; power points.
- Bedroom (4):-
- 19’0” x 10’0” (5.79 x 3.04 m) : semi solid ‘Oak’ flooring; walk-in wardrobe with space for hanging and shelving; numerous power points.
- close coupled w.c.; suspended wash-hand basin with mixer tap; decorative splashback;
bath with mixer tap; electric ‘Triton’ shower; tiling over shower; tiled floor; heated towel rail.
- 12’0” x 9’1” (3.65 x 2.76 m) ; close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin with mixer tap; free standing centre bath with mixer tap and hand shower; quadrant fully tiled tiled shower with mains shower; heated towel rail; tiled floor; LED downlighters; extractor fan.
- Double Garage:-
- 21’1” x 21’1” (6.42 x 6.42 m) : with electric double roller doors; pedestrian door; numerous power points; roofspace floored and plastered.
- Fenced and gated front garden with gravel driveway and turning bay. Mature maintenance free shrubbery; side garden lawn laid in grass surrounded by natural hedging; clothesline. Rear garden surrounded by boundary hedging and fence;
lawn laid in grass; external lighting.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »