- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully finished and spacious contemporary family home c.2,300 sq.ft.
- 5 Bedrooms (or four plus home office) 4 reception
- Cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite
- Stunning contemporary kitchen and open plan family room with log burning stove
- Separate utility room
- Integral double garage with access from utility room
- Large, enclosed, sunny rear garden with views of Scrabo Contry Park and Scrabo Tower
- Separate, terraced vegetable garden with raised timber beds and large, sheltered, timber sun deck and barbecue area
- No exterior painting - brick construction, upvc eaves, soffits, windows and doors.
- Pressurised Oil fired central heating
- Oak effect uPVC double glazing
- Convenient to a variety of schools, Kiltonga Nature Reserve and Newtownards town centre
- Quiet, relatively traffic free cul-de-sac
- Beautifully decorated and presented with real 'walk in ' appeal
Additional InformationTHE OWNERS PERSPECTIVE:
"Our house is a fantastic, versatile, family home in which we have thoroughly enjoyed raising our family for nearly 20 years. The views are superb and offer a sunny aspect all day. The added feature of an allotment is a welcome bonus.
The location is ideal being situated within easy walking distance of town for coffee, shopping, bus stops for school connections and at the same time accessible for Belfast."
- Covered open porch
Oak effect uPVC double glazed front door and side panels
- WIDE RECEPTION HALL:
- 4.47m x 2.18m (14' 8" x 7' 2")
Hardwood, herringbone pattern woodblock floor, recessed lighting
- Low flush wc., pedestal wash hand basin, laminate flooring, access to under stairs storage.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.46m x 4.09m (17' 11" x 13' 5")
Feature fireplace with marble inset and hearth, carved hardwood surround, recessed lighting, coved ceiling. Double doors from Reception Hall and double bevelled glass doors to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.06m x 3.63m (13' 4" x 11' 11")
Large format ceramic tiled floor. Open to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.66m (12' 4" x 12' 0")
Vaulted ceiling, large format ceramic tiled floor, beautiful views to Scrabo Country Park and Scrabo Tower. Also views into sunny rear garden. Double uPVC double glazed doors to garden
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.24m x 3.35m (13' 11" x 11' 0")
Large format ceramic tiled floor, feature cast iron, wood burning stove, bay window open to:
- StUNNING KITCHEN
- 4.24m x 3.63m (13' 11" x 11' 11")
Extensive range of high gloss high and low level units, polished quartz work tops and feature 'butcher's block' hardwood breakfast bar / coffee point, Franke 11/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, black Rangemaster range cooker with double oven, 6 ring ceramic top, glass splash back, cooker canopy and extractor, integrated dishwasher, 'American' fridge freezer door to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 5.28m x 1.52m (17' 4" x 5' 0")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of matching cupboards, large format ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door to garden and also door to garage.
- Staircase with hardwood spindles and handrail to First Floor. Large window looking into rear garden lighting hall, stairs and landing.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.34m x 4.06m (14' 3" x 13' 4")
Recessed lighting. Side view of Strangford Lough
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush wc., pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, black ceramic tiled floor, half tiled walls, recessed lighting, fully tiled shower cubicle, Aqualisa instant heat shower
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.91m x 3.35m (12' 10" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.24m x 2.69m (13' 11" x 8' 10")
Extensive range of pine built in wardrobes
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.09m x 2.69m (13' 5" x 8' 10")
Extensive range of pine built in wardrobes
- BEDROOM (5):or HOME OFFICE
- 5.28m x 3.43m (17' 4" x 11' 3")
Large double glazed Velux window. Storage into eaves. Recessed lighting
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- 3.23m x 2.87m (10' 7" x 9' 5")
Contemporary white suite comprising; free standing bath, mixer taps, telehone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc., fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, large fully tiled shower cubicle, telephone hand shower and 'drench' fitting, recessed lighting.
- Shelved Hot Press with large hot water cylinder and Willis water heater.
- Insulated, Good starage space.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.28m x 4.09m (17' 4" x 13' 5")
Up and over door, light, power. Upvc double glazed door to utility room and main house.
- Tarmac driveway and parking space. Water tap
- Garden to front in lawn and planted borders. Garden to rear has sunny aspect views of Scrabo Tower and is enclosed with fencing and hedges. Access to lower garden with raised vegetable beds and large, sheltered, timber sun deck and barbecue area.
Brick pavor patio.
From Belfast / Dundonald take Belfast Road into Newtownards. Ascot Park is on left hand side just past the duck pond and Kiltonga Nature Reserve.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »