- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern 2nd Floor Apartment
- Good Sized Lounge with Access to Balcony Sitting Area
- Open Plan Fitted Kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms Including Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Allocated Car Parking Space Accessed via Electric Gates/Additional Visitor Spaces
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Well Presented Throughout
- Extremely Convenient Location, Close to Local Amenities Including Shops and Public Transport
- Close to Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationThis bright and spacious 2nd floor apartment is situated within a private development on Andersonstown Road, overlooking Casement Park.
The property offers well proportioned accommodation which is tastefully presented by the current owner and benefits from an open plan kitchen and living room and 2 bedrooms.
In addition the property has an allocated car parking space accessed via electric gates along with visitor parking.
Convenient to a wide range of local amenities including shops and public transport and close to Belfast city centre, early viewing is recommended.
- Communal front door to communal entrance hall. Stairs and lift to 2nd floor.
- Communal landing. Front door to
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor, storage cupboard
- 3.35m x 3.2m (11' 0" x 10' 6")
Laminate wood effect floor. Access to generous balcony sitting area. Open plan to
- 2.18m x 2.13m (7' 2" x 7' 0")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, 4 ring gas hob with electric oven under, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, tiled floor, gas fired central heating
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.15m (13' 0" x 10' 4")
Laminate wood effect floor
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled shower cubicle with triton shower, tiled floor, part tiled walls, low voltage spots, extractor fan
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.29m x 2.29m (14' 1" x 7' 6")
Laminate wood effect floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, part tiled walls, low voltage spots, extractor fan
- Access via electric gates to allocated parking space. Additional visitor parking
From Kennedy Way turn on to Andresonstown Road and Casement Manor is on the right hand side opposite Casement Park
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »