- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 2 Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Lean 2
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- White Internal Doors
- Tarmac Drive
- Generous Gardens To Rear Front
This semi detached cottage overlooks the Annareagh Road on a very generous site within Richhill village. The property at present is within the development boundaries and may be suitable for redevelopment subject to the relative planning. Internally the property is in fair repair and some general modernisation is required. All amenities are within walking distance of the village and easy commuting is offered to surrounding towns. Overall great potential is offered to extend this property to the rear and side and there is ample room for a garage.
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc front door.
- 18' 4" x 11' 11" (5.59m x 3.63m) Open fire, fireplace with granite hearth, tiled inset, mahogany surround over, hotpress off, patio doors leading to sun room.
- Bedroom 1
- 18' 3" x 9' 10" (5.56m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 11" x 9' 10" (3.63m x 3.00m)
- 16' 3" x 9' 2" (4.95m x 2.79m) Range of fitted oak effect high and low level units, electric cooker with ceramic hob over, space for washing machine and fridge, tiled floor, pvc rear door.
- 6' 6" x 5' 11" (1.98m x 1.80m) White suite, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle with electric shower, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Lean 2/Sun Room
- 19' 3" x 9' 6" (5.87m x 2.90m) Perspex roof.
- Boiler house, large shed for general storage . Generous gardens surround this property to the rear and side and offers great potential to extend or to redevelop. The property is screened with conifers and the majority of the ground is in lawn. Tarmac drive and parking area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »