- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Charming 1930's detached family home that has been sympathetically restored to an exceptional standard
- Original features maintained such as corniced ceilings and stained glass window in the entrance hall
- Spacious entrance hallway with staircase to first floor
- Drawing room with attractive bay window and open fire with carved wood fire surround
- Dining Room/playroom/study
- Magnificent Robinson Interiors kitchen with AGA, open to casual dining and living space (all with Burlington Stone floor and underfloor heating) with bi-folding doors opening to the rear patio and gardens
- Four double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Luxury family bathroom with designer tiling and Grohe fittings
- Utility room
- Downstairs WC
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Driveway parking to the front and side
- Mature gardens to front and rear
- Private and enclosed landscaped rear patio and gardens, perfect for entertaining
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Sought after location walking distance to an array of schools, shops, amenities and recreational facilities
- Convenient to the A2 for commuting to Belfast City Airport, Belfast and Bangor
Additional InformationAlexandra Park is a quiet cul-de-sac just off My Lady's Mile within easy walking distance of Holywood town centre. This property has been comprehensively restored and extended and offers exceptionally well presented accommodation.
The home is situated on a private site with landscaped gardens to the front and rear, and generous parking to the side. The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, to the front are the two primary reception rooms including a drawing room and a dining room/playroom/study, to the rear is a large open plan kitchen, living and dining space (with Burlington Stone floor and underfloor heating) perfect for the modern family with impressive bi-folding doors out to the private patio and gardens. In addition on this floor is a utility room and WC. On the first floor is an elegant landing, four double bedrooms, master with en suite shower room and luxury family bathroom with Grohe fittings. In addition the property benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazed windows.
The quality and finish of this home is evident with designer finishes throughout. The layout is ideal for the modern family and the property is ideally located close to a range of primary and secondary schools, public transport networks, amenities, coffee shops and restaurants, George Best City Airport and main arterial routes to Belfast and Bangor.
Viewing is by private appointment and is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Steps up to an attractive entrance porch with ornate black and white tiled greeting area. Side window, outside light, hardwood front door with stained glass leaded panelling leading into:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- 4.42m x 2.54m (14' 6" x 8' 4")
Stained and leaded glass window to front. Corniced ceiling. 'Kahrs' Heritage style engineered hardwearing wooden floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.15m x 3.81m (20' 2" x 12' 6")
(Into bay window). Attractive bay window with double glazed windows with feature leaded detailing on top. Picture rail. Corniced ceiling. Window to side. Attractive hardwood fireplace with slate hearth, cast iron inset with open fire.
- FORMAL DINING ROOM/LIVING ROOM:
- 4.5m x 3.81m (14' 9" x 12' 6")
Picture rail. Corniced ceiling. Double glazed windows to front with leaded glass detailing.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 7.52m x 3.76m (24' 8" x 12' 4")
(At widest points). Bespoke, hand painted kitchen with a range of high and low level solid wooden cupboards, drawers, shelves and larders. Solid granite worktops with breakfast bar and Belfast sink with swan neck mixer taps. Pull out larder cupboard with built in spice rack. Built in bin and Bosch dishwasher. Recess for American style fridge freezer. Range of cupboards, drawers and shelves. A cream double Aga with double hot plate and lights over. Burlington natural stone floor with underfloor heating. Corniced ceiling. Low voltage lighting. Bi-folding doors to rear patio. Open to:
- CASUAL DINING OPEN TO LARGE LIVING ROOM:
- 7.11m x 4.11m (23' 4" x 13' 6")
Burlington natural stone floor with underfloor heating. High eaves style ceiling with low voltage lighting. Fantastic 3/4 sized Bi-folding doors to rear gardens and patios. Window to side. Excellent family entertaining space as well as space for a 6-8 dining table and chairs.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.3m x 1.45m (10' 10" x 4' 9")
(At widest points). Built in units, shelves and cupboards. Work tops with inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Burlington natural stone floor.
- Cloakroom. Contemporary wash hand basin with mixer taps. Low flush WC and concealed cistern with Burlington natural stone floor and wall tiling Low voltage lighting.
- Attractive stained and leaded glass window to the front. Linen cupboard. Hatch to roof space via Slingsby ladder.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.9m x 3.84m (16' 1" x 12' 7")
Low voltage lighting. Picture rail. Double glazed window to front overlooking front gardens and Alexandra Park in an attractive aspect.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Duravit low flush WC. Contemporary wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage underneath. Contemporary radiator. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower plus telephone hand shower. Extractor fan. Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.84m x 3.38m (12' 7" x 11' 1")
Picture rail. Double glazed windows overlooking front gardens, Alexandra Park and Belfast Lough and County Antrim Hills between houses.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.81m x 3.45m (12' 6" x 11' 4")
(At widest points). Picture rail. Double glazed windows overlooking rear gardens and patios with attractive views up towards the Holywood Hills.
- Fully tiled bathroom with Grohe fittings, Duravit low flush WC. Contemporary wash hand basin with mixer taps. Deep fill tiled panel bath with thermostatic rain shower over and telephone hand shower. Concealed taps. Low voltage lighting.
Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.99m x 2.97m (13' 1" x 9' 9")
- The house is approached via double entrance gates. Brick pavior driveway to front with ample parking for 3/4 cars. The property is bordered by mature hedges and front lawn with attractive flowerbeds up to the front entrance porch. Secured private back garden, ideal for animals and small children. Flowerbeds to the side with a range of colourful shrubs, plants and trees. Large family entertaining area in front of the two sets of Concertina bi-folding doors with attractive stone retaining wall which provides a raised lawn which is totally sheltered and screened with mature fencing and flowerbeds along the sides. Outside lighting and water provision.
- LARGE WOODEN SHED:
- 3.4m x 2.84m (11' 2" x 9' 4")
Door with window and window to side.
Alexandra Park is positioned off My Ladys Mile in Holywood
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »