- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern Two Storey End-Terrace
- Spacious Living Room
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Four excellent sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom/ En-suite/ Downstairs WC
- Enclosed front & rear gardens
- Gas heating/ Double glazing
Additional Information**** OPTION TO PURCHASE THROUGH CO-OWNERSHIP FROM ONLY £333.60 PER MONTH****
Northern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market 17e Friendly Street. Loctaed in the ever popular 'Markets' area, this property is within walking distance to Belfast City Centre. Further benefiting from many local amenities including shops, schools, social clubs and community centre.
The stunning property itself comprises; spacious accomodation including living room with oak style laminate flooring and french doors leading to the open plan kitchen/dining room with walnut coloured fitted units and ceramic wall/ floor tiling, four excellent sized bedrooms over two floors; master with ensuite and family bathroom with white three piece suite and modern tiling throughout. Further benefits to this superb property include downstairs wc, gas fired central heating, pvc double glazing and enclosed gardens to front, side and rear.
To enquire please call our sales team on 02890 324 555
Terms of Quote;
Purchase Price £124,950
50% shared ownership with Co-Ownership Housing Association NI £62,475
Co-Ownership monthly rent £130.16
£0.00 arrangement fee on mortgage
£62,475 Repayment mortgage for 35 years on a 2year fixed rate of 1.89% per month £203.45 After the fixed period the rate will convert to the bank's Standard variable rate currently 4%
The overall cost for comparison is 4% APR
Combined charge £333.60
An Early Repayments charges of 3% will apply if the mortgage is redeemed with the first 2 years.
Rents are reviewed annually.
The representative APR rate is 4.56%
The actual rate available will depend upon on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration.
Mortgage is subject to your circumstances meeting lenders criteria and underwriting. Northern Mortgages will review your full circumstances before recommending a suitable product.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
- 1.55m x 1.48m (5' 1" x 4' 10")
Pvc entrance door, single radiator
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.825m x 3.592m (12' 7" x 11' 9")
Laminate flooring, Double radiator
- 4.794m x 4.255m (15' 9" x 13' 12")
Walnut units, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, ressessed lighting, gas boiler
- 1.354m x 1.052m (4' 5" x 3' 5")
Two piece suite, radiator
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.355m x 2.606m (11' 0" x 8' 7")
Carpet flooring, built in storage, double radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.621m x 4.8m (11' 11" x 15' 9")
Carpet flooring, Built in storage, Double radiator
- 2.1m x 2.062m (6' 11" x 6' 9")
Three piece suite, Tiled thoughout, Double radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.127m x 4.772m (6' 12" x 15' 8")
Carpet flooring, Built in storage, Double radiator, Velux window
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.644m x 4.782m (15' 3" x 15' 8")
Carpet flooring, Double radiator
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk in shower enclosure with electric shower
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »