17E Friendly Street, "The Markets", Belfast BT7 2HP
4 Bed End-terrace house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Modern Two Storey End-Terrace
- Spacious Living Room
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Four excellent sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom/ En-suite/ Downstairs WC
- Enclosed front & rear gardens
- Gas heating/ Double glazing
Additional Information**** OPTION TO PURCHASE THROUGH CO-OWNERSHIP FROM ONLY £333.60 PER MONTH****
Northern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market 17e Friendly Street. Loctaed in the ever popular 'Markets' area, this property is within walking distance to Belfast City Centre. Further benefiting from many local amenities including shops, schools, social clubs and community centre.
The stunning property itself comprises; spacious accomodation including living room with oak style laminate flooring and french doors leading to the open plan kitchen/dining room with walnut coloured fitted units and ceramic wall/ floor tiling, four excellent sized bedrooms over two floors; master with ensuite and family bathroom with white three piece suite and modern tiling throughout. Further benefits to this superb property include downstairs wc, gas fired central heating, pvc double glazing and enclosed gardens to front, side and rear.
To enquire please call our sales team on 02890 324 555
Terms of Quote;
Purchase Price £124,950
50% shared ownership with Co-Ownership Housing Association NI £62,475
Co-Ownership monthly rent £130.16
£0.00 arrangement fee on mortgage
£62,475 Repayment mortgage for 35 years on a 2year fixed rate of 1.89% per month £203.45 After the fixed period the rate will convert to the bank's Standard variable rate currently 4%
The overall cost for comparison is 4% APR
Combined charge £333.60
An Early Repayments charges of 3% will apply if the mortgage is redeemed with the first 2 years.
Rents are reviewed annually.
The representative APR rate is 4.56%
The actual rate available will depend upon on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration.
Mortgage is subject to your circumstances meeting lenders criteria and underwriting. Northern Mortgages will review your full circumstances before recommending a suitable product.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
- 1.55m x 1.48m (5' 1" x 4' 10")
Pvc entrance door, single radiator
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.825m x 3.592m (12' 7" x 11' 9")
Laminate flooring, Double radiator
- 4.794m x 4.255m (15' 9" x 13' 12")
Walnut units, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, ressessed lighting, gas boiler
- 1.354m x 1.052m (4' 5" x 3' 5")
Two piece suite, radiator
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.355m x 2.606m (11' 0" x 8' 7")
Carpet flooring, built in storage, double radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.621m x 4.8m (11' 11" x 15' 9")
Carpet flooring, Built in storage, Double radiator
- 2.1m x 2.062m (6' 11" x 6' 9")
Three piece suite, Tiled thoughout, Double radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.127m x 4.772m (6' 12" x 15' 8")
Carpet flooring, Built in storage, Double radiator, Velux window
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.644m x 4.782m (15' 3" x 15' 8")
Carpet flooring, Double radiator
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk in shower enclosure with electric shower
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »