- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- First floor apartment
- Two bedrooms (one ensuite)
- Gas central heating
- UPvc double glazing
- Spacious open plan living
- Designated outdoor storage unit
- Two parking bays
- Communal gardens
Additional InformationVIEWING is possible under current restrictions - NO ONWARD CHAIN
This modern two bedroom first floor apartment is located in the popular Leighinmohr Crescent development, just off the Galgorm Road. Having only just been built in recent years, the property very much still has that 'turn-key' feel. This particular apartment is a former show-home, which is evident from the high standard finish and the stylish decor throughout.
Anyone who is familiar with the area, will know that it is a fantastic location. The bus and train station are within walking distance, as it Ballymena Town Centre. Offering low maintenance both inside and out, this would make an ideal home for the first time buyer, or perhaps anyone considering a down-sizing move.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of an open plan kitchen-dinette and lounge, two bedrooms (one with en-suite shower room) and a bathroom. It has gas central heating and Upvc double glazing. Outside there are two parking bays, communal gardens and a designated storage unit.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Communal front door. Intercom point. Postbox
- FIRST FLOOR
- Communal stairwell.
- Entrance hall 3.78m x 1.72m (12'5" x 5'8")
- Hard wood door. Double doors to storage in hall. Laminate wooden floor. Access to roofspace.
- Kitchen-dinette / lounge 7.64m x 4.42m (25'1" x 14'6")
- Spacious open-plan living. Excellent range of eye and low level units with great storage and worktop space. Integrated appliances including fridge-freezer, oven, hob and washer-dryer. Stainless steel bowl and a half sink with single drainer and mixer tap. Tiled splash backs. Ample space for dining area. Spacious lounge with juliet balcony. Laminate strip wooden floor.
- Bedroom 1 4.22m x 3.40m (13'10" x 11'2")
- En-suite shower room 2.29m x 0.93m (7'6" x 3'1")
- Spacious shower enclosure. Wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Low flush WC.
- Bedroom 2 4.22m x 2.68m (13'10" x 8'10")
- Bathroom 2.28m x 2.08m (7'6" x 6'10")
- Modern three piece white suite. Panel bath and electric shower over with fitted shower screen. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin with storage under. Heated towel rail. Tiled splash backs.
- To the front of the apartments are the car parking bays, with each apartment having two each. There is a gate to the side leading to a brick pavior communal area where there is a storage shed which provides a designated unit for each apartment. Around the back there are communal gardens laid in lawn and a boundary fence.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »