This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- 4 Bedroom Brick Chalet Bungalow
- White uPVC Double Glazed windows with uPVC fascia & soffit.
- Lounge with Limestone Fireplace and feature Opti-Myst Electric Fire insert
- Beech effect Kitchen
- Detached Garage with Electric roller shutter door.
- Oil Fired Heating with pressurised water sytem
- New White Bathroom Suite & Tiling completed 2016
- Enclosed rear Garden.
Detached 4 Bedroom Brick Chalet Bungalow with Detached Garage situated off the Ballymore Road in Tandragee. Flexible ground floor living accommodation to include, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining area, recently fitted Bathroom suite and 2 Bedrooms. On the first floor there are a further 2 Bedrooms with storage into eaves. White uPVC fascia & soffit with double Glazed windows. Oil Fired Heating with recently installed new boiler with pressurised water system. Bitmac Driveway leads to detached brick Garage with side window and electric roller shutter door.
Detached Garage: 11’10 x 19’10, (3.60 x 6.04 m)
- Tandragee, 2 Minutes
- Portadown, 12 Minutes
- Banbridge, 17 Minutes
- Craigavon, 15 Minutes
- Newry, 31 Minutes
- Belfast, 49 Minutes
- Belfast international Airport, 50 Minutes
- Dublin Airport, 1 Hours, 25 Minutes
From Portadown, travelling into Tandragee, along the A27 Portadown Road, take first left at roundabout onto the Ballymore Road, (see signage). Travel for 0.3 miles and take left into Turnberry Green. Take left and then right and the subject property is on the right hand side, (see signage).
34th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »