- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Impressive country residence enjoying a mature leafy setting
- Four spacious bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Separate study on the first floor
- Attractive entrance hallway with spindled staircase to the first floor
- Downstairs cloakroom with WC and wash hand basin
- Drawing room with attractive fireplace
- Family room with feature fireplace and double doors to the dining room
- Spacious open plan kitchen with dining and living area, having a contemporary style kitchen with fitted units and a feature contemporary style cast iron stove
- Separate utility room with fitted units
- Spacious bathroom with white suite including a free standing bath and a separate shower cubicle
- Detached garage presently used as a games room and storage room
- PVC double glazed windows
- Generous site with gardens laid out extensively in lawns with a private leafy laneway. Shared entrance at Lough Road
- Fibre broadband currently being installed in the area (estimated completion September 2020)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Ground Rent: NIL
- Floor Area: 2600 sq ft + 581 sq ft
A classical country residence wonderfully positioned on a stunning mature site just off the Lough Road and approached by a private, leafy laneway. The property has a practical interior layout that will easily appeal for modern living, having a bright open plan kitchen with dining area and family room with contemporary style stove as well as four double bedrooms, master bedroom with an Ensuite shower room and a separate study ideal for those who work at home. The beautiful presentation together with the quality finishes creates an fantastic feeling of elegance whilst remaining welcoming and homely for a high speed lifestyle. Ballinderry remains a popular choice for many discerning purchasers, for its maturity and rural beauty as well as for the commuter links to other provincial towns and cities.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »