- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Bungalow
- Five Bedrooms (Two Ensuite)
- Three Receptions
- Beautiful Open Plan Kitchen & Dining Area
- Situated On A Mature Site Of Just Over One Acre
- Sweeping Driveway
- Fenced Paddock Area
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Extensive Enclosed Yard
- Detached Workshop With High Rise Electric Door, Light Power & WC Facilities
- Semi Rural Location
- Zoned Underfloor Heating
Extending to c. 2900 sqft 17A Lisheegan Road boasts five bedroom (two ensuite), three reception accommodation together with generous enclosed yard and detached workshop. Designed and constructed by the current owners of eleven years this superb detached bungalow occupies a semi rural setting on a site of just over one acre together with fenced paddock area.
Approached by a sweeping driveway with twin gates and wrap around driveway, the perfect setting externally and internally. At the heart of the home a beautiful open plan Lounge, Dining Room and Kitchen with vaulted ceiling and French Doors leading to an extensive raised decked area, perfect for those of us who like to entertain.
We expect keen interest and therefore encourage early internal inspection.
- Entrance Hall:
- with Georgian style uPVC entrance door with side and over lights, cloaks cupboard, hot press, access to attic, tiled floor, recessed lights, telephone point.
- 4.45m x 4.45m (14'7 x 14'7)
with feature oak surround fireplace, cast iron horseshoe inset, slate hearth, triple aspect windows, points for table lamps, TV and telephone points.
- Open Plan Family Room / Dining Room & Kitchen:
- 4.24m x 5.61m (13'11 x 18'5)
with extensive range of eye and low level units including glazed display units, housing and plumbing for American style fridge freezer, housing for range with extractor unit and tiling, centre island, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher, vaulted ceiling with twin velux roof lights, under unit lighting, tiled floor.
- Dining Room:
- 3.71m x 4.14m (12'2 x 13'7)
open plan from Kitchen tiled floor, open plan to Family Room.
- Family Room:
- 4.5m x 4.95m (14'9 x 16'3)
with feature raised red brick fireplace with wooden over mantle, multi fuel stove, tiled floor, French Doors leading to raised decked area, wired for cinema surround sound.
- Utility Room:
- 2.36m x 2.77m (7'9 x 9'1)
with eye and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Rear Porch:
- with storage cupboard and tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom:
- 3.84m x 4.37m (12'7 x 14'4)
with triple sliding mirrored robes, double aspect windows, recessed lighting and TV point.
Ensuite: with fully tiled walk in double shower cubicle, mains fitting, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, low flush WC, recessed lighting, extractor fan.
- Bedroom (2):
- 3.05m x 4.19m (10'0 x 13'9)
with triple sliding mirrored robes.
- Bedroom (3):
- 3.02m x 4.14m (9'11 x 13'7)
with built in double sliding robes.
- Bedroom (4):
- 3.05m x 3.96m (10'0 x 13'0)
with triple sliding robes.
- Guest Room:
- 6.22m x 6.73m (20'5 x 22'1)
with recessed lighting, TV and telephone points, French Doors to raised decked area.
Ensuite: with fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, electric fitting, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, low flush WC, recessed lighting, extractor fan.
- with white suite comprising; walk in double shower and sauna cubicle, corner bath, low flush WC, wash hand basin in vanity unit, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, heated chrome towel rail, recessed lighting.
- 7.37m x 11.71m (24'2 x 38'5)
with high rise electric roller door, pedestrian door, WC facilities, light and power.
- Property approached by sweeping driveway leading to front garden in lawn enclosed by twin gates, parking area and flood lighting. Side garden with raised beds and planting enclosed by close board fencing, generous raised decked area with power points. Substanital yard enclosed by close board fencing, outside power points and tap. Sensor controlled lighting and floodlighting. Property covered by CCTV camera system.
From the Finvoy Road turn right onto Lisheegan Road. Number 17A will be on your right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »