- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Large Detached Family Bungalow
- Beautiful Mature Setting with Private Outlook on Site of Circa 1/2 half an acre
- Spacious and Flexible Accommodation
- Large Living Room with Cast Iron Multi Fuel Burning Stove, Open Plan to Family/Dining Area
- Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Three Well Proportioned Double Bedrooms
- Utility Room, Which Could Be Fourth Bedroom
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Cloakroom with WC and Sink
- Mature Gardens in Lawns with Trees, Flowers, Plants and Shrubs
- Tarmac Driveway and Forecourt with Ample Parking for Cars, Caravans, Boats, Horse Boxes and Trailers, etc
- Two Car Carport
- Outside Garden Store
- Basement with Storage
- Outside WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Approached via Private Laneway Which Only Three Properties Access
- Magnificent Semi Rural Location with Convenience to Donaghadee, Bangor and Newtownards
- Competitively Priced
- Early Viewing Essential
Additional InformationOccupying an exceptional semi rural site extending to circa ½ acre this larger-than-it-looks detached bungalow offers all the attributes of country living yet remains convenient to Donaghadee, Newtownards and Bangor. Accessed via a private laneway, 17A is one of only three houses. The setting is truly magnificent with mature gardens and outlook from all rooms.
The accommodation is deceptively spacious and flexible comprising large open plan living room with cast iron multi fuel burning stove to family and dining area, fitted kitchen with casual dining area, three well proportioned double bedrooms, utility room which could be a fourth bedroom, and bathroom with white suite.
Outside, as stated previously, the gardens are very mature and private. There is also ample driveway and forecourt with ample parking for cars, caravans, boats and horse boxes, etc, a two-car carport, outside garden shed, basement with storage and WC. Other benefits include oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
Coming to the market at a realistic price, and with all that is on offer, we anticipate demand to be high and to a wide range of potential purchasers. An early viewing is essential so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- uPVC double glazed front door with uPVC side panels to conservatory entrance porch.
- CONSERVATORY ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Fully tiled floor, glazed inner double doors to living room.
- LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM WITH FAMILY AND DINING AREA:
- 7.95m x 5.23m (26' 1" x 17' 2")
at widest points
Cast iron multi fuel burning stove with brick recess, tiled hearth and wooden surround, cornice ceiling, beautiful aspect to garden.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA :
- 5.23m x 3.94m (17' 2" x 12' 11")
at widest points
Range of high and low level oak units, granite work surfaces, Franke 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unti with granite drainer and mixer tap, space for cooker range, extractor fan, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, oak dresser unit with glass display cabinets, oak island unit with granite worktop, integrated winerack and breakfast bar, dual aspect windows, beautiful aspect to garden, double glazed door to outside, fully tiled floor.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.23m x 4.42m (17' 2" x 14' 6")
into robes at widest points
Dual aspect windows, extensive range of built-in wardrobes with overhead storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.27m x 3.66m (14' 0" x 12' 0")
at widest points
Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.66m x 3.66m (12' 0" x 12' 0")
Wall to wall range of built in mirror fronted sliding wardrobes, access to roofspace.
- UTILITY ROOM/BEDROOM FOUR:
- 4.42m x 3.18m (14' 6" x 10' 5")
High and Low level units, laminate work surfaces, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, door to outside.
- Four piece white suite comprising: panelled bath, separate built in shower cubicle, wash hand basin with mixer tap on vanity unit, low flush WC, shelved hotpress with lagged copper cylinder, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, waterproof wood effect floor.
- WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap on vanity unit, waterproof wood effect flooring.
- Exceptional mature site extending to circa ½ acre with mature gardens in lawns, vast array of colourful plants, shrubs and trees, etc, tarmac driveway with ample parking facilities for cars, caravans or boats leading to double carport, basement with excellent storage beneath the property.
- GARDEN STORE:
- 3.86m x 2.62m (12' 8" x 8' 7")
at widest points
With light, power and work benches.
- Property is approached via private laneway from which only 3 houses are accessed.
Heading out of Donaghadee along Millisle Road turn right onto Craigboy Road. Continue for about half a mile and17A Craigboy Road is located down a private laneway on your right.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »