- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Appointed Detached Family Home
- Enjoys Superb Views over Strangford Lough and beyond to the Mourne Mountains
- Excellent standard of decor throughout
- Lounge, Dining Room, Sun Room and Garden Room
- Oak Kitchen with Casual, Living and Dining Area
- Cloaks with low flush suite / Utility
- 5 Well Proportioned Bedrooms - 2 on First Floor and Master with Ensuite Bathroom
- Family Bathroom and Shower Room
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows / Oil Heating
- Sweeping Driveway leading to Garage
- Superb well tended Gardens laid in lawns, shrubs, patio areas etc
Additional InformationBuilt to the highest specification, this most attractive property extends to approximately 2,750 sq ft. The accommodation is very adaptable and of particular note would be the impressive entrance hall leading to the lounge with access to the garden room which enjoys direct access to the patio /garden. Maple kitchen with casual dining and living area with wood burning stove, five bedrooms - two on the first floor, family bathroom, shower room and ensuite to the Master Bedroom. The views over the The Narrows, Strangford Lough & beyond to the Mourne Mountains is second to none.
The house occupies a generous site, extending to circa 1 acre, in lawns, mature shrubs, fruit trees, many delightful patio areas ideal for al fresco living, and also extensive parking - all approached by a sweeping driveway.
If the tranquillity of a home in the country with that extra space both inside & out is what you require, this splendid home will undoubtedly be the answer to an idyllic environment for many purchasers.
- Mahogany double entrance doors with leaded glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak flooring, cornicing and ceiling rose.
- 5.44m x 5.44m (17' 10" x 17' 10")
Mahogany fireplace surround with marble inset and hearth and open fire, cornicing and ceiling rose.
- OPEN PLAN DINING ROOM:
- 4.67m x 3.1m (15' 4" x 10' 2")
Cornicing and ceiling rose. Glazed mahogany double doors to . . .
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.12m x 2.34m (10' 3" x 7' 8")
Windows on three sides with panoramic views.
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.66m (12' 0" x 12' 0")
Glazed mahogany double doors and side panels from Drawing Room. Tiled floor and vaulted pine ceiling. French doors to garden. Panoramic views.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING & LIVING AREA:
- 5.59m x 4.27m (18' 4" x 14' 0")
(Into bay window) - Excellent range of high and low oak Shaker style units with polished granite work surfaces. Inset one and a half bowl Frankee stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, Bosch double oven and Hotpoint ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood , plumbed for dishwasher. Concealed lighting and recessed spot lights. Maple flooring and cream Valiant wood burning stove.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 2.21m x 1.83m (7' 3" x 6' 0")
High and low level Shaker style units and tiled floor.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Low flush toilet, wash hand basin, tiled floor and extractor fan.
- REAR LOBBY:
- Steps down to side entrance door and utility.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.78m x 3.28m (12' 5" x 10' 9")
Oil fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and chest freezer.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.06m x 3.35m (13' 4" x 11' 0")
Bay window overlooking garden. Built-in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 2.9m x 1.37m (9' 6" x 4' 6")
White suite with chrome fittings comprising panelled corner bath with mixer tap and hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush toilet. Wall and floor tiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.19m x 2.74m (13' 9" x 9' 0")
Strangford Lough views, built-in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.19m x 2.74m (13' 9" x 9' 0")
Strangford Lough views, built-in wardrobe with under stairs storage.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.54m x 1.75m (8' 4" x 5' 9")
Large shower enclosure with Triton power shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc.
- Recessed spot lights and wall light point, double glazed skylight and large under eaves storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.81m x 3.28m (12' 6" x 10' 9")
Double glazed skylight.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.72m x 2.49m (15' 6" x 8' 2")
Double glazed skylight and under eaves storage.
- 3.15m x 1.57m (10' 4" x 5' 2")
White suite with chrome fittings comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush toilet. Wall and floor tiling, chrome heated towel rail and double glazed skylight.
- Double entrance gates, sweeping tarmac driveway and generous parking area.
- DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE:
- Light and power.
- Delightful landscaped gardens laid out in lawns, trees, shrubs, fruit trees and flowerbeds and patio areas. Panoramic views.
- Oil tank, outside lighting and water tap.
From the Portaferry Hotel on The Strand drive out towards the end of the Peninsula and this becomes Barr hall Road. Continue past the residential home and 17A is on the right hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »