- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Family Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Lounge With Feature Period Slate Fireplace
- Family Room With Freestanding Multi Fuel Stove
- Fitted Kitchen With Built In Oven & 4 Ring Gas Hob
- White Bathroom Suite With Separate Shower Cubicle
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & External Doors
- Secure Off Street Car Parking & Detached Garage
178 Moira Road, Lisburn
An excellent opportunity to purchase this well-maintained deceptively spacious attractive period property that is located in a sought-after location set on the Moira Road, the property benefits from being only a short drive from the city centre, local schools, shops and many other local amenities. An appointment to view is highly recommended to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door and side panel, feature ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 13' 0'' x 10' 0'' (3.96m x 3.05m)
- Feature free standing multi fuel stove on slate hearth and wooden mantel, laminate wooden floor, understairs storage, recessed lighting, double panel radiator.
- Family Room
- Feature slate fireplace with decorative cast iron inset and slate hearth, solid wood flooring, double panel radiator.
- Dining Room 9' 4'' x 8' 9'' (2.84m x 2.66m)
- Solid wood flooring, recessed lighting, Velux window, double panel radiator.
- Kitchen 13' 6'' x 9' 2'' (4.11m x 2.79m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units with complementary work surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Hotpoint oven and 4 ring gas hob, extractor canopy, fridge space, plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, breakfast bar, uPVC door, double panel radiator.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 9' 4'' x 13' 8'' (2.84m x 4.16m) (Into Robe)
- Mirrored sliderobe, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 9' 11'' x 9' 7'' (3.02m x 2.92m) (At Widest Point)
- Laminate wooden floor, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 6'' x 8' 10'' (2.59m x 2.69m)
- Laminate wooden floor, built-in storage cupboard, single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with Mira electric shower and panel bath with centre taps and shower attachment. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, wall light, extractor fan, heated towel radiator.
- Detached Garage 21' 5'' x 10' 4'' (6.52m x 3.15m)
- Up and over door, light and power points, oil fired boiler.
- Front garden laid in lawns bordered by red brick wall to the front. Enclosed rear garden laid in paving with double gate offering secure off street car parking. Outside light and water tap, plastic oil storage tank.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »