- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Mid Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Upstairs Shower Room
- PVC Double Glazing / Oil
- Popular Location
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this well presented and extended mid terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with attractive mock fireplace and wood laminate flooring, fitted kitchen / diner with space for appliances and a rear hall with access to a modern bathroom with white suite.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a shower room.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing ( except bathroom ) and oil heating.
Outside there is communal parking to side, pebbled garden to front and a fully enclosed paved patio area to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Leaded glass front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- LOUNGE 14'4'' X 14'2'' AT WIDEST (4.37m X 4.32m AT WIDEST)
- Attractive mock fireplace, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- KITCHEN / DINER 12'2'' X 10'0'' (3.71m X 3.05m)
- Range of high and low level units, complimentary worktop, stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator
- REAR HALL
- Built in cupboard, tiled floor, radiator, double glazed back door
- White suite comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress, access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 10'5'' X 9'5'' (3.18m X 2.87m)
- Built in mirrored sliding robes, radiator
- BEDROOM 2 12'1'' X 9'9'' AT WIDEST (3.68m X 2.97m AT WIDEST)
- Built in mirror sliding robe, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- BEDROOM 3 9'10'' X 8'2'' AT WIDEST (3.00m X 2.49m AT WIDEST)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Chrome shower cubicle, Redring shower, vanity unit, wc, fully tiled walls, radiator
- Communal parking to side
Fully enclosed paved patio area to rear
Boiler house and oil tank
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »