- Recently Modernised End Terrace Property
- Bright Lounge with Laminate Wooden Floor
- Recently Fitted Kitchen With Breakfast Area
- Luxury Bathroom with White Suite
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Front Forecourt & Enclosed Rear Yard
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- Fully Upvc Double Glazed
- Conveniently located only minutes away from an abundance of amenities to include, shops, churches, schools and much more.
- Internal inspection is a must!
- Within Walking to Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationRecently refurbished end terrace property located in the heart of Bloomfield and within a short walking distance to Belfast City Centre.
The current accommodation comprises of a bright lounge with laminate wooden floor, modern fitted kitchen and a bathroom with a luxury white suite all to the ground floor. To the first floor are two well proportioned bedrooms. Outside is a small front forecourt and an enclosed rear yard. The property also benefits from Phoenix gas central heating and fully upvc double glazing.
Its convenient location leaves this property only minutes away from the array of amenities at Connswater or indeed the Beersbridge and Castlereagh Roads. Public transport links are also close at hand.
Internal inspection is an absolute must for the eager first time buyer.
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.19m x 4.04m (13' 9" x 13' 3")
At widest points. Feature free standing fireplace with electric fire. Laminate wooden floor.
- 4.06m x 2.11m (13' 4" x 6' 11")
Excellent range of high and low level units with brushed steel door furniture. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Built in stainless steel oven and four ring ceramic hob. Stainless steel extractor fan. Concealed lighting. Plumbed for washing machine Tiled Splash Back . Breakfast area.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Gas fired boiler. Upvc double glazed back door.
- Luxury white suite comprising a panelled bath with chrome taps and thermostatically controlled shower unit. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor. Pvc panelled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.17m x 4.09m (13' 8" x 13' 5")
At widest points.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.11m x 2.11m (13' 6" x 6' 11")
- Front forecourt and an enclosed yard to rear with outside store, outside water tap and outside light.
No. 178 is on your right hand side as you head towards Belfast City Centre.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »