177 Armagh Road,
Newry, BT35 8PZ
3 Bed Detached House
Last listed at Guide price £199,950
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 300 Mbps
- Detached House
- 1.2 Miles to Newry City Centre
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood front door.
- 4.44m x 3.97m (14' 7" x 13' 0")
TV Point. Telephone point. Ceiling rose. Mahogany fireplace with tiled hearth. Mirror over fireplace.
- KITCHEN/ DINING:
- 6.58m x 3.6m (21' 7" x 11' 10")
Range of high & low level units. Laminate worktops. Intergrated hob & oven. Intergrated extractor hood. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Stairs to basement.
- WC (Off Kitchen):
- 3.05m x 0.9m (10' 0" x 2' 11")
White suite. Heated towel rail. Laminate flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM (Off Lounge):
- 3.8m x 0.8m (12' 6" x 2' 8")
White suite. Corner walk in electric shower. Heated towel rail.
- Access to roof space. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 (To Front):
- 4.55m x 3.93m (14' 11" x 12' 11")
Telephone point. Built in storage. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 (To Front):
- 4.18m x 2.97m (13' 9" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM 3 (To Rear):
- 2.98m x 2.25m (9' 9" x 7' 5")
- 3.89m x 1.79m (12' 9" x 5' 10")
White suite. Bath with mahogany surround. Built in storage cupboard.
- BASEMENT 1:
- 5.79m x 4.34m (18' 12" x 14' 3")
Storage room including WC and WBH. (WC 1.9M x 0.2M). Double radiator. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Door leading to rear garden.
- BASEMENT 2:
- 6.4m x 3.9m (20' 12" x 12' 10")
Accessed from rear garden. Storage room. Boiler house.
- Driveway to side with ample car parking. Extensive garden to rear with range of trees and shrubs. Two patio areas, one to the side and one to the rear over looking the Glen River.
Located off the Newry to Armagh Road, it is approx. 1.2 miles from Newry City centre and convenient to local amenities, the A1 Bypass, and the Train Station.
Click here to view the 3D tour