- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- MID TERRACE HOUSE
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- EPC RATING D
- Having laminated wooden floor.
- LOUNGE 4.55m x 3.53m (14'11" x 11'7")
- KITCHEN 4.22m x 3.45m (to widest points) (13'10" x 11'4" (
- Having eye and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, wired for cooker.
- REAR HALLWAY
- DOWNSTAIRS WHB & WC
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing having hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1) 3.86m x 3.48m (12'8" x 11'5")
- Having double built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2) 3.48m x 3.15m (11'5" x 10'4")
- Having double built in wardrobe, laminated wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3) 2.77m x 2.59m (9'1" x 8'6")
- Having built in wardrobe.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising of fully tiled walk in electric shower, WHB, WC.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Yard to front enclosed by fence and gate.
Tarmac driveway to rear.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »