- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached family home within short drive of Ballyclare town centre
- Lounge with feature back boiling multi fuel burner
- Dining room with bay window to front
- Good size kitchen with space for casual dining
- Ground floor bathroom
- Four bedrooms - two on ground floor, two on first floor
- Integral garage
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- uPVC double glazing / Oil fired central heating
- Early enquiry highly recommended to avoid missing out!
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this spacious detached property located on the Hillhead Road which is within minutes driving distance of Ballyclare town centre. Internally the property comprises entrance hall, lounge with feature back boiling multi fuel burner, dining room with bay window to front, kitchen, bathroom & two bedrooms on the ground floor with two bedrooms on the first floor completing the accommodation. There is also a generous integral garage. There is ample off-street parking and gardens laid in lawn and mature planting to the front with a fully enclosed excellent sized garden to the rear laid in stones, paved patio area and lawns. The property further benefits from oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. Early enquiry is strongly recommended to avoid missing out!
- uPVC & glazed front door with glazed side light to
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood laminate flooring, tongue & groove wood panelled ceiling, shelved hot press with lagged copper cylinder & Willis type emersion heater
- 4.22m x 3.86m (13' 10" x 12' 8")
Back boiling multi fuel stove with oak sleeper mantle & slate hearth
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.72m x 2.84m (18' 9" x 9' 4")
- 5.23m x 3.61m (17' 2" x 11' 10")
Range of high & low level units with contrasting laminate worktop surfaces, tiled splashback, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for freestanding oven, extractor hood, plumbed for dishwasher, space for under counter fridge & freezer, uPVC & glazed door to rear garden, tile effect wood laminate flooring
- 3-piece suite comprising panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, tongue & groove wood panelled ceiling
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.63m x 3.23m (11' 11" x 10' 7")
Built in wardrobe
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.63m x 2.92m (11' 11" x 9' 7")
Built in wardrobe
- Access to attic / eaves storage
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.18m x 2.97m (17' 0" x 9' 9")
Wall to wall range of built in wardrobes
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.97m x 2.9m (9' 9" x 9' 6")
- 7.92m x 3.18m (26' 0" x 10' 5")
Up & over door, light, power, oil fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine
- Tarmac driveway providing ample off-street parking, lawns, mature trees & shrubs to front. Fully enclosed rear garden in stones, paved patio area & lawns bounded in fencing & hedges. Outside tap & light
Travelling out of Ballyclare on the Hillhead Road, No.175A is located on the left-hand side
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »