- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Semi-Detached Residence Situated On An Excellent Corner Site In A Well Established Location
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Two Bright & Spacious Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Breakfast Bar
- Large White Bathroom Suite With Corner Bath & Separate Shower Enclosure
- Downstairs W.C
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage
- Well Maintained Front Garden With Driveway For Off Street Parking
- Private Enclosed Garden To Rear
- Chain Free
Additional InformationA must view!! TMC are delighted to welcome onto the market this beautiful Semi-Detached residence situated in the well established Sicily Park area of South Belfast. Tucked away off the bustling Upper Lisburn Road this home is convenient to a host of local amenities including a variety of shops, cafes, leading schools and excellent transport links to Belfast, Lisburn & beyond. Lady Dixon Park and Malone Golf Course are also only a few minutes drive away for the outdoor enthusiasts.
Internally this home has been maintained to an immaculate standard and offers first class accommodation throughout. The ground floor comprises of a generous lounge which is complimented by an attractive feature fireplace, this leads to an additional reception room with patio doors to the rear garden, the modern fitted kitchen has the added bonus of integrated appliances and a breakfast bar, ideal for casual dining / entertaining. Three generous bedrooms and a larger than average modern white bathroom suite completes the first floor. Finished to a superb standard throughout this home offers stylish comfortable living, perfect for the modern day professional / family.
Positioned on an excellent site this home benefits from a mature garden to the front which is laid in lawn, to the side there is a driveway for off street parking and a detached garage. To the rear there is a low maintenance paved garden. Sicily Park has continued to prove extremely popular over recent months. Properties of this standard do not sit on the market for long, prompt viewing is a must to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled flooring, original stain glass window.
- Solid wood flooring, cornice ceiling, understair storage, double panelled radiator.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C:
- White suite comprising of low flush W.C, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator, laminate wood flooring.
- 3.86m x 3.35m (12' 8" x 11' 0")
Solid wood flooring, attractive fireplace with wood surround, tiled inset & hearth, gas fire, virgin media point, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.63m x 3.58m (11' 11" x 11' 9")
Solid wood flooring, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator x 2, patio door to rear.
- 4.32m x 2.9m (14' 2" x 9' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level units, larder cupboard, Formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, 4 ring ceramic hob & electric oven, integrated extractor fan, integrated double oven, fridge freezer space, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, wired for microwave, breakfast bar, wine rack, glass display cupboard, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Large feature window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.89m x 3.61m (12' 9" x 11' 10")
Laminate wood flooring, cornice ceiling, recessed spot lighting, Virgin media point, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 2.97m (11' 11" x 9' 9")
Mirror wall to wall sliderobes, cornice ceiling, laminate wood flooring, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.72m x 2.49m (8' 11" x 8' 2")
Laminate wood flooring, hotpress, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising of corner bath, sperate shower enclosure with Redring electric shower, wash hand basin with mixer taps & vanity unit, low flush W.C, recessed spot lighting, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, Chrome towel rail. Access to roofspace, Slingsby style ladder, partially floored, light.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Light & power, oil fired central heating boiler.
- To the front: Extensive garden, laid in lawn, matrure shrubs & trees, driveway for off street parking.
To the rear: Private enclosed garden, stoned, paved patio, outside light, tap.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »