- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached House
- Five Bedrooms
- Three & A Half Receptions
- Detached Double Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Solar Panels Providing Electricity & Hot Water Generating £200 plus Per Annum
- ROC Payment Generally Equivalent To Annual Rates Payment
- Solar Panels Provide Most Electricity Required From May To September
- Generous Elevated Site
Occupying a choice elevated site overlooking rolling countryside, Number 175 Dunhill Road offers adaptable five bedroom, three and a half reception accommodation together with detached double garage, uPVC double glazing, solar panels, oil fired central heating coupled with a babbling stream along the periphery.
This beautiful family home boasts a high-grade energy efficiency derived largely from owned solar panels which provide a ROC payment equivalent roughly to the annual rates payment and provide an electric free payment period during the summer months. Given the location, this is an ideal opportunity offering easy commute to Coleraine, Limavady & Derry/Londonderry.
- Entrance Hall:
- with Georgian style uPVC entrance door with over and matching sidelights, under stairs storage, tiled floor, recessed lighting, telephone point, mains powered smoke alarm.
- 3.51m x 4.57m (11'6 x 15'0)
with hole in the wall style fireplace, polished granite hearth, multi fuel stove connected to hot water, double aspect windows, solid wooden flooring, double bevelled glazed doors to Sunroom.
- 3.33m x 3.94m (10'11 x 12'11)
with solid wooden flooring, French doors to rear.
- Family Room:
- 3.73m x 4.17m (12'3 x 13'8)
with double aspect windows, solid wood flooring, TV point.
- Kitchen & Dining Area:
- 3.35m x 6.27m (11'0 x 20'7)
with eye and low level units including larder units, tiling between units, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher, space for range style cooker, extractor canopy and fan, under unit lighting, tiled floor, Patio doors to paved patio area.
- Utility Room:
- 2.18m x 2.29m (7'2 x 7'6)
with low level unit, stainless steel sink unit, tiled splash back, plumbed for washing machine, space to tumble dryer, tiled floor.
- Shower Room:
- comprising; fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with electric shower fitting, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, low flush WC, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Bedroom (5):
- 2.67m x 4.57m (8'9 x 15'0)
with triple aspect windows, solid wooden flooring, TV and telephone points.
- Turned Gallery Landing:
- with feature window providing views over neighbouring countryside, hot press, access to attic, recessed lighting, laminate flooring, mains powered smoke alarm.
- Bedroom (1):
- 3.33m x 3.96m (10'11 x 13'0)
with laminate flooring, TV and telephone points.
- Dressing Room:
- 1.37m x 3.33m (4'6 x 10'11)
with selection of shelved and hanging space, laminate flooring.
- Bedroom (2):
- 3.48m x 4.57m (11'5 x 15'0)
with double aspect windows, laminate flooring, TV point.
- Bedroom (3):
- 2.64m x 4.55m (8'8 x 14'11)
with double aspect windows, laminate flooring, built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom (4):
- 3.33m x 3.96m (10'11 x 13'0)
with laminate flooring, built in wardrobe, TV point.
- comprising; bath with mixer shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled walk in corner shower cubicle with electric shower fitting, half tiled walls, tiled floor, heated chrome towel rail, recessed lights, extractor fan.
- Detached Double Garage:
- 7.54m x 7.8m (24'9 x 25'7)
with twin roller doors, overhead loft area with velux window, light and power.
- Property approached by concrete laneway (which is owned by the property), leading to loose stone parking area, tarmac and decorative brick pathways with front side and rear gardens laid in lawn, paved patio area to rear, bordered by babbling stream and close board fencing, outside lights and tap.
Leaving Coleraine along the Dunhill Road in the direction of Limavady, Number 175 will be on your left before the dual lane climb.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »