- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well-Presented Semi-Detached Property
- Stylish Decor
- Bright and Spacious Lounge Open to Dining Area with French Doors
- Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Shower Room with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Front and Good Sized Rear Garden with Space for Outdoor Entertaining
- Close to Belmont and Ballyhackamore and an Excellent Choice of Local Shops and Restaurants
- Convenient to Bus and Rail Routes to the City Centre
Additional InformationThis well presented, semi-detached property is situated in the heart of East Belfast, close to local shops and amenities and with excellent road, rail and air transport links close at hand.
The property has been well-maintained and has been tastefully decorated throughout.
The bright and spacious lounge opens to a dining area, leading to a modern, fitted kitchen.
There are three bedrooms to the first floor, recently fitted shower room and a roofspace for storage. The attractive rear garden benefits from a good sized decked area, ideal for barbeques and outdoor entertaining.
This popular location offers excellent access for the commuter with access to Sydenham train station and local bus network including the Glider. Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages are close by as well as an excellent range of schools.
- uPVC double glazed front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Security alarm controls.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM:
- 6.25m x 2.9m (20' 6" x 9' 6")
Semi-circular bay window. Laminate wooden floor. uPVC double glazed French doors to garden. Open to:
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA :
- 5.99m x 1.5m (19' 8" x 4' 11")
Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units. Integrated oven and hob, stainless steel extractor fan. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Laminate work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Space for fridge/freezer. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlights.
- Built-in hotpress, copper cylinder, shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.77m x 3.07m (9' 1" x 10' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.77m x 3.05m (9' 1" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.73m x 1.93m (5' 8" x 6' 4")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising; low flush wc. Rectangular sink unit, chrome mixer tap, cupboards below. Corner shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Access via hatch.
- Enclosed paved garden area to front and side. Enclosed rear garden with paved and decked areas. Grant oil fired boiler and screened oil storage tank. Shed with electric. Access gate to side.
Travelling along the Holywood Road in the direction of Belfast city centre, Parkgate Avenue is located on the right hand side just a few hundred yards before the junction of the Upper Newtownards Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
139th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »