173 Warren Gardens,
Lisburn, BT28 1LJ
2 Bed Detached Bungalow
Last listed at Asking price £216,000
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
Modernised to a high specification this most impressive property offers deceptively spacious family accommodation incorporating a host of features and finishes complemented by stylish presentation throughout.
With the additional benefit of a delightful mature garden to the rear this meticulously maintained property will undoubtedly appeal to the most discerning of purchasers seeking a top quality home enjoying both privacy and convenience.
Accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Family Room, Kitchen, 2 well-proportioned Bedrooms (one with ensuite shower room), Bathroom and attached Garage with utility area off.
White PVC double glazed windows / White PVC fascia, soffits and rainwater goods / Gas-fired central heating.
Outside; Delightful gardens to front with spacious parking, enclosed rear in beautifully maintained lawns with fully stocked beds and borders, timber screen fencing and mature boundaries affording maximum privacy
Location: From Hillsborough Road turn onto Woodland Park - continue to the end, turn right and number 173 is the first house on rhs.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- PVC White front door with double glazed bevelled inset. Wood effect vinyl flooring. Glazed door and side panel to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect vinyl flooring. Double panel radiator.Utility area off hall plumbed for washing machine and with access to fully floored roof space storage. Potential for conversion subject to all statutory approvals.
- 5.18m x 3.96m (17' 0" x 13' 0")
Open fire, hearth with polished stone inset and oak mantle. Bay window. Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.94m x 3.05m (12' 11" x 10' 0")
Single panel radiator. Walk-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.33m x 3.02m (10' 11" x 9' 11")
Single panel radiator. Airing cupboard/storage.
- Low flush WC. Vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback. Shower cubicle with folding screen door. Tiled floor. Single panel radiator.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.94m x 3.33m (12' 11" x 10' 11")
Wood effect vinyl flooring. Double panel radiator.
- 3.51m x 2.49m (11' 6" x 8' 2")
High and low level fitted units. One and a half bowl carron phoenix granite sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Integrated double 'Bosch' oven. Four ring ceramic 'Neff' hob. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Integrated fridge/freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Double panel radiator.
- 2.24m x 1.75m (7' 4" x 5' 9")
White suite comprising low flush WC, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, panelled bath with mixer tap, shower attachment and folding screen door. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Ladder style heated towel rail.
- REAR PORCH:
- Tiled floor.
- Spacious parking to front and side. Spacious garden. Enclosed rear garden with mature shrubs, apple trees and raised wildflower bed. Side gate entry. Paved patio area. Greenhouse. Water tap. Bordered by fence affording excellent privacy.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.79m x 3.07m (19' 0" x 10' 1")
Roller door. Stainless steel sink unit with hot and cold taps and drainer. Low flush WC. Utility area off garage.
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give, and neither Bill McCann Estate Agency, nor any person in its employment has any authority to make or give, any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. Bill McCann Estate Agency has not tested any equipment, apparatus, fittings or services and cannot verify that these are in working order.
- Disclaimer: Floor plan layout and measurements are approximate and are for illustrative purposes only. We recommend you conduct an independent investigation of the property to determine its suitability for your space requirements.
From Hillsborough Road turn onto Woodland Park - continue to the end, turn right and number 173 is the first house on rhs.