This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive end terrace
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Oil fired central heating
- UPvc double glazing
- Off street parking
- Enclosed rear garden
Additional InformationThis well-kept end terrace is positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac in the highly sought after residential area of Lettercreeve. It is situated on a quiet corner, and backs onto fields at the rear, adding to the attraction of this lovely home. Lettercreeve is a highly convenient location with shops, pharmacy and schools close by, and with easy access to the A26/M2 for commuters.
The property itself is neat and tidy, with attractive kitchen and modern shower room. It benefits from oil fired central heating and uPvc double glazing throughout. There is also off street parking for two cars to the front and enclosed rear garden. An ideal home for the first time buyer, couples and young families.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall with spacious storage cupboard and separate WC, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and a shower room. It is oil fired central heating and uPvc double glazing throughout. Outside there is off street parking to the front for two cars and an enclosed garden to the rear.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall 2.11m x 1.84m (6'11" x 6'0")
- Upvc double glazed front door. Spacious storage cupboard (under stairs). With:
- WC 1.78m x 0.85m (5'10" x 2'9")
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tile floor.
- Lounge 4.16m x 3.58m (13'8" x 11'9")
- Laminate wooden floor. TV point.
- Dining room 3.86m x 2.57m (12'8" x 8'5")
- Laminate wooden floor. Telephone point.
- Kitchen 3.58m x 2.40m (11'9" x 7'10")
- Excellent range of eye and low level solid wooden units. Two display cupboards. Wine rack. Integrated fridge and freezer. Hotpoint hob and Hotpoint oven and grill. Stainless steel sink with single drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Breakfast bar. UPvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access hatch to insulated attic. Spacious hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 3.65m x 2.99m (12'0" x 9'10")
- Build in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 3.91m x 2.56m (12'10" x 8'5")
- Bedroom 3 2.92m x 2.70m at widest points (9'7" x 8'10" at wi
- Bathroom 2.54m x 1.67m (8'4" x 5'6")
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Large corner shower. Heated towel rail. Tile floor and walls. Extractor fan.
- To the front is a concrete yard with parking space for two cars, and to the rear is a fully enclosed garden with patio area and neat beds finished with decorative stones and boundary fence.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 9 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views