- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached family residence
- 4 Bedrooms (3 with en-suite)
- 6 Reception rooms
- Luxury family bathroom
- Utility room
- Cloakroom with LFWC
- Garage with games room to rear
- Oil fired central heating system
- PVC double glazed windows
- Alarm system
- Superb site with spacious gardens and tarmac drive
- Approx. 4576.7 sqft
- Convenient to Broughshane, Clough and Glenravel
- A short 10 minute drive to Ballymena Town centre
Additional InformationOccupying undoubtedly one of the finest sites, this magnificent home enjoys superb privacy and stunning views over the County Antrim countryside. This bespoke home provides substantial family living accommodation including 6 reception rooms, 4 bedrooms, 3 en-suites' and large garage. Without a doubt, the combination of the popular address, quality of fixtures and fittings and unrivalled privacy that is offered will make for a very popular property for the discerning purchaser. Homes Independent encourage all potential buyers to register their interest quickly.
The location of this property is ideal for those hoping for convenience to Belfast city and local airports, however seek a quiet, rural lifestyle close to the seaside. With Carnlough and Waterfoot beaches just a short drive away, one can be assured that there is always something to do on your doorstep. Galgorm Spa and Golf Resort is less than 15 minutes from this property ensuring a luxurious lifestyle will always be close to home. Rarely do properties of this calibre become available to purchase on the open market.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With Hardwood front door with feature arched window and stained glass. Cornicing to ceiling. Spotlighting to ceiling. Wall lights. White balustrade staircase to first floor. Hotpress with shelved storage.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.73m x 5.36m (12' 3" x 17' 7")
With bay window. Glazed double doors from entrance hallway.
- 4.45m x 5.38m (14' 7" x 17' 8")
With spotlighting to ceiling. Curved wall with private aspect and curved windows. Glazed double doors from entrance hallway.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.3m x 5.06m (17' 5" x 16' 7")
With bay window. Walk-in wardrobe. En-suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With 3 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB and shower to enclosed corner cubicle. Spotlighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.43m x 3.97m (17' 10" x 13' 0")
With spotlighting to ceiling. Cream tiled flooring. Stairs leading up to kitchen.
- 7.45m x 3.98m (24' 5" x 13' 1")
With a range of eye and low level cream units with stainless steel sink unit and drainer and stainless steel mixer tap. Integrated electric hob with extractor fan over and integrated double electric oven. Integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer and integrated microwave. Kitchen island with stainless steel sink and stainless steel mixer tap. Seating area. Granite worktop. Recessed spotlighting. Under pelmet lighting. Spotlighting to ceiling. Curved wall with windows overlooking private aspect.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.5m x 3.98m (11' 6" x 13' 1")
With archway from kitchen. Spotlighting to ceiling. Wall lights. Tiled flooring.
- 3.67m x 3.97m (12' 0" x 13' 0")
With spotlighting to ceiling. Laminated wooden flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.2m x 2.78m (10' 6" x 9' 1")
With a range of fitted units, sink unit and drainer. Tiled flooring.
- With LFWC and WHB. Spotlighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring.
- GAMES ROOM:
- 7.5m x 4.69m (24' 7" x 15' 5")
With bar with seating area. Spotlighting to ceiling. Laminated wooden flooring. Currently set up for games room however offers endless potential in terms of working from home or annex (subject to relevant approvals).
- With cornicing to ceiling and centre rose. Spotlighting to ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.45m x 5.37m (14' 7" x 17' 7")
With walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room.
- WALK IN WARDROBE:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With 4 piece white suite comprising LFWC, His & Hers sink unit with vanity storage, spotlighting and mirror; shower to enclosed corner cubicle. Tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.3m x 6.41m (17' 5" x 21' 0")
With fitted mirrored sliderobes and en-suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With 4 piece white suite comprising LFWC, His and Hers WHB with vanity unit, spotlighting and mirrors; shower to enclosed corner cubicle. Tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.69m x 5.37m (12' 1" x 17' 7")
With fitted mirrored sliderobe. Spotlighting. Fitted desk with storage drawers.
- 8.73m x 3.97m (28' 8" x 13' 0")
With 3 piece luxury suite comprising LFWC, WHB with vanity unit, spotlighting and mirror. Corner bath with telephone style shower over. Spotlighting to ceiling. Velux window. Tiled flooring.
- ATTACHED GARAGE:
- 4.59m x 4.7m (15' 1" x 15' 5")
With roller door and door through to utility room. Power and light.
- Accessed up a short driveway from the main Knockan Road, this property offers a spacious tarmac driveway to front and side with stunning views of the surrounding countryside from every angle. Generous gardens in lawn with mature trees and hedging bound this truly stunning site with spacious paved entertaining area and steps leading up to large rear garden in lawn. Outside light. Excellent privacy.
From the Cushendal Road, turn onto the Knockan Road at Donnelly's Corner and 173 Knockan Road is a short drive after the junction of the Killygore Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »