- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning 5,000 sq ft Detached Family Residence with Views to the rear over Lagan Valley Regional Park Land
- Bright & Airy Reception Hall with Concealed Cloakroom/Drawing Room with Feature Vaulted Ceiling & Access to Sun Terrace/Dining Room with Double Sided Wood Burning Stove & Porcelain Tiling
- Robinsons Interiors Kitchen Open Plan to Informal Dining Area
- Living Room with Wood Burning Stove & Wooden Floor/Study with Access to Shower Room (Could be Used as a Guest Suite)
- Self Contained Lower Level Accommodation (with own access), Including Kitchen/Utility Room, Living Room, Bedroom & Bathroom
- 6 Bedrooms, Master Suite with Ensuite Shower Room & Dressing Room/Family Bathroom with Luxury Suite
- Gas Central Heating/Rehau Underfloor Heating to Lounge, Dining Room & Kitchen
- Contemporary Feature Radiators Throughout
- Rationel Hardwood Double Glazed Windows
- Generous West Facing Sun Terrace
- Rear with Flower Beds & Trees, Patio & Barbeque Areas/Wooden Remote Control Gates Leading to Paved Parking Area for Several Cars/Integral Graage with Utility Area
Additional InformationThis is one of the most impressive and deceptive family homes to come to the market this year . Tucked discreetly away behind secure wooden gates just off the Malone Road, you will be transported into a feeling of contemporary space and style as soon as you walk through the door.
The extension and renovations carried out in 2005 were inspired by the architect Frank Lloyd Wright. The property offers circa 5,000 sq ft of adaptable accommodation over three floors. This includes the lower ground level which could easily be utilized as a self contained apartment with its own access from the rear. The level of finish throughout, both internally and externally is exceptional, including a Robinson Interiors Kitchen, sound system by Lyric Hi Fi and contemporary feature radiators.
Externally there is an impressive private paviour sun terrace, further enhanced by stunning views over Lagan Valley and beyond, with a lower level gardens in lawn with patio and barbecue areas, there is generous parking to the front for 3 to 4 cars plus an integral garage.
All in all, this is a rare opportunity to purchase a dream home.
- Glazed front floor with glazed side panels to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Feature wooden floor, low voltage spotlights, intercom to electric gates, mirrored Sliderobes to cloakroom, alarm, access to . . .
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 4.7m x 4.65m (15' 5" x 15' 3")
Electric remote control up and over door, gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine, Beam vacuum system.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.37m x 4.17m (14' 4" x 13' 8")
Wooden floor, wood burning stove with granite hearth, low voltage spotlights.
- 4.11m x 2.95m (13' 6" x 9' 8")
Wooden floor, low voltage spotlights.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising wash hand basin, low flush wc, walk-in shower with rain head, fully tiled walls and tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.67m x 5.05m (25' 2" x 16' 7")
Double sided wood burning stove, porcelain tiled floor and carpet inlay, glazed double doors to terrace, feature vaulted ceiling with low voltage spotlights. Open plan to . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 6.93m x 4.19m (22' 9" x 13' 9")
Porcelain tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, glazed double doors to . . .
- KITCHEN/INFORMAL DINING:
- 8.76m x 4.62m (28' 9" x 15' 2")
Range of high and low level units, Smeg range cooker with 6 ring gas hob, Neff steam oven and Neff electric oven, American style fridge freezer, cast iron 1.5 bowl sink with granite work surfaces, tumble dryer, dishwasher, tiled floor, concealed under lighting, low voltage spotlights, part tiled walls, glazed door to terrace. Staircase to . .
LOWER GROUND FLOOR:
- Stairs with feature light with stainless steel rail and glazed panels.
- KITCHEN (2): UTILITY:
- 4.06m x 2.77m (13' 4" x 9' 1")
Range of high level units, stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit, integrated fridge freezer, breakfast bar, part tiled floor, glazed door to rear.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 5.49m x 4.78m (18' 0" x 15' 8")
- INNER HALL:
- Glazed double doors to rear garden, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (7):
- 4.17m x 3.76m (13' 8" x 12' 4")
Wooden floor, low voltage spotlights.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, shower screen, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, low voltage spotlights.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING WITH GLAZED ATRIUM:
- Walk-in hotpress, intercom.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.28m x 2.95m (10' 9" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.34m x 3.18m (14' 3" x 10' 5")
Access to roofspace, low voltage spotlights.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising feature roll top bath with telephone hand shower, walk-in shower cubicle with overhead drencher shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome heated rail, fully tiled walls, low voltage spotlights.
- MASTER SUITE:
- 7.39m x 4.57m (24' 3" x 15' 0")
Wooden floor, low voltage spotlights, walk-in robe, walk-in dressing room.
- White suite comprising low flush, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with over head derencher shower and telephone hand shower, part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail. low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.67m x 4.22m (15' 4" x 13' 10")
Low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.66m x 3.15m (12' 0" x 10' 4")
Low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 6.1m x 3.84m (20' 0" x 12' 7")
Low voltage spotlights.
- LOWER LEVEL
- Double wooden entrance gates to generous paved parking area, leading to garage, flower bed with shrubs. Good sized private level west facing gardens in lawn ideal for children, paved patio areas, timber decked area.
From city centre the property is on the left hand side just after traffic lights junction at top of Balmoral Avenue.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »