- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Located in the heart of Holywood town centre
- Exceptional top floor apartment c. 1400 sq ft
- Well appointed throughout
- Large open plan kitchen and dining space
- Living room with sliding door to balcony and Lough views
- Four bedrooms
- Master bedroom with sliding door to balcony with Lough views
- Dressing room with fitted Sliderobes
- Shower room
- WC with cloaks space
- Quantum Economy 7 heating
- Double glazed windows
- Two private parking spaces
- Pleasant outlook over Spafield playing fields
- Quiet location tucked off the High Street
- Highly convenient to Belfast City Airport & Belfast City Centre
- A variety of amenities, coffee shops, boutiques, delicatessens on your doorstep
- Holywood railway station and the North Down coastal walks a short stroll away
- Internal inspection highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation
Additional InformationWe are delighted to present this unique apartment on the top floor of St Helen's Court. Originally two units the current owners have merged them into one large apartment offering superb accommodation.
Internally it comprises of a large open plan kitchen and dining space which is open to the living room; four double bedrooms; a dressing room with fitted Sliderobes; shower room; WC & ample storage. The property is well maintained and appointed with excellent finishes throughout. In addition the property has double glazed windows and Quantum Economy 7 heating. There is also two private parking spaces.
St Helen's Court is a popular apartment block due to the close proximity to the High Street. It is situated in a highly convenient location with a variety of amenities including coffee shops, delicatessens, shops and boutiques on your doorstep. Belfast City is also very convenient by road and rail.
All in all this is a unique opportunity to acquire such a fabulous apartment with superb accommodation so close to the Holywood High Street. Internal inspection highly recommended to appreciate what this property has to offer.
- Entrance door to:
- Access to roofspace with ladder. Hotpress and shelving with hot water tank.
- Contemporary white suite comprising of wash hand basin and low flush WC, tiled floor, half tiled walls, mirrored sliding doors with access to shelving and space for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (3)/CURRENTLY WORK ROOM:
- 2.92m x 2.69m (9' 7" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.73m x 2.92m (12' 3" x 9' 7")
Currently used as study.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.84m x 3.91m (19' 2" x 12' 10")
Sliding doors to balcony, lough views, double opening doors to kitchen/living/dining space.
- 6.17m x 5.05m (20' 3" x 16' 7")
Excellent range of contemporary high and low level units fitted by Robinsons Interiors with Lamont stone quartz worktop, 4 ring Bosch induction hob with feature extractor hood, Bosch oven, microwave oven and warming tray, integrated Siemens dishwasher, integrated Siemens fridge freezer, Franke stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and Quooker hot water tap, glazed display units with LED lighting, under unit lighting, island with breakfast bar dining, dining space for 5-6 people, living area, Amtico tiled flooring, Lough views.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Access to lobby, access to partially floored roofspace via ladder, storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.93m x 3.89m (16' 2" x 12' 9")
Sliding glazed door to balcony, Lough views.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 2.92m (12' 5" x 9' 7")
Fitted with mirrored Sliderobes.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.08m x 1.42m (6' 10" x 4' 8")
At widest points. Fitted with an excellent range of Sliderobes.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, wash hand basin with fully illuminated mirrored vanity cupboard above, fully tiled shower with instant heat Mira shower, chrome towel rail, tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
St Helens Court is situated on the High Street in Holywood town centre.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »