- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Unit 1 - 2,691 sq ft / Unit 3 - 1,140 sq ft.
- Unit 2 - Agreed (Café)
- The café and Unit 1 will be accessed via the Lisburn Road and Unit 3 via Tate’s Avenue, each will benefit from high levels of footfall and traffic flow.
- Accommodation will be finished to an exceptionally high standard with floor-to-ceiling height windows to create a light and comfortable space suitable for a wide variety of commercial operators.
- Full Planning Permission Granted – LA04/2018/0832/F
- Surrounding occupiers include Clear Pharmacy, Danske Bank, Tesco, Belfast City Hospital and Co-op.
- Please see our attached brochure for further information.
A new state-of-the-art mixed use building situated in a highly prominent corner position at the junction of Tate’s Avenue and the Lisburn Road.
The development will comprise of 2 retail/restaurant units, 1 café unit and 23 apartments (15 x 2 beds & 8 x 1 beds) over the first to fifth floor.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »