- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Recent Renovated Detached Property With Sea Views
- Four Good Size Bedrooms All With Sea Views
- Master Bedroom En Suite
- Bright Living Room With Parquet Flooring
- Modern High Gloss Fitted Kitchen
- Large Sun Room
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Garage With Electric Roller Door And Utility Area
- Close To Ballyholme Primary School And Towerview Primary School
- Close To Amenities And Transport Routes
- Within Walking Distance Of Beach
- Painting By A.G Rogers Bespoke Painting & Decorating
- No Onward Chain
Additional InformationA stunning recently renovated four bedroom detached family residence situated in the desirable area of Ballyholme. Enjoying sea views from the upper floor this property is located a short stroll from the beach affording excellent walking and leisure activities. Ballyholme shops are easily accessible for those all important supplies. From the original features, 'Rosemary' roof tiles to the new door facade the property is finished to an exacting standard throughout with the potential purchaser having nothing to do but move in and start enjoying their new home.
Internally and to the ground floor the property consists of an excellent reception hall with parquet flooring, ground floor wc, bright and spacious lounge, again with parquet flooring, large sun room and a modern contemporary high gloss fitted kitchen which is open plan to dining area. On the first floor are four good sized bedrooms with bedroom one being en suite all with sea views and a luxury family bathroom.
Externally the fully enclosed garden is laid in lawn providing an excellent safe area for children to play. To the front is an excellent brick paviour drive offering off street parking. A garage with electric roller door and utility area complete this superb family home.
An opportunity to purchase in a very desirable location which will undoubtedly generate considerable interest. Early viewing is recommended to appreciate all this property has to offer.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Feature arch door with glazed side panels. Refurbished parquet flooring. Plate rack. Electric cupboard. Stairs to first floor.
- 4.24m x 3.96m (13' 11" x 13' 0")
Feature fireplace with sleeper mantle and ceramic tile hearth. Two stained glass windows. Refurbished parquet flooring. Television point. Open to large sun room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 5.16m x 3.76m (16' 11" x 12' 4")
Porcelain tile floor. French doors to side. Door to rear. Modern vertical radiator.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING:
- 10.01m x 3.94m (32' 10" x 12' 11")
Excellent range of high gloss, soft close high and low level units with high gloss laminate work surfaces. Bi Fold high level units. Metal roller shutter cupboard. Matching Island unit. Stainless steel sink and drainer with 'Blanco' mixer tap. Ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood over. 'Neff' integrated dishwasher. Eye level, stainless steel double oven and grill. Integrated fridge freezer. Large feature floor to ceiling window. Dual aspect. 'Velux' window. Porcelain tile floor. Door to cobbled rear yard. Open to family room - refurbished parquet flooring. Television point.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc and wall mounted wash hand basin. Ceramic tile floor. Mirrored cabinet. Extractor fan.
- Feature stained glass windows. Over stair storage cupboard. Access to roof space via 'Slingsby' style ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.59m x 4.6m (18' 4" x 15' 1")
Sea views from Juliet balcony. Bright and airy. En suite.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern contemporary - low flush wc and wash hand basin with monobloc tap on high gloss vanity unit. Light mirror. Quadrant shower cubicle with raindrop thermostatic shower and hand held extension. Porcelain tile floor. Heated towel radiator. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.27m x 3.33m (14' 0" x 10' 11")
Dual aspect. Sea views.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 2.64m (11' 0" x 8' 8")
Front aspect. Sea views.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.67m x 2.41m (8' 9" x 7' 11")
Front aspect. Sea views.
- 3.33m x 1.83m (10' 11" x 6' 0")
White suite comprising - low flush wc, wash hand basin on high gloss vanity unit, panelled bath with side mounted taps. Separate quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Light mirror. Porcelain tile floor.
- 5.44m x 4.65m (17' 10" x 15' 3")
Remotely operated roller door. Utility area with units and work top. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Light and power. New gas boiler.
- Cobbled drive and parking area. Garden in lawn. Red brick boundary wall and gate pillars. Wrought iron vehicle and pedestrian gates. Flower beds. Lantern style entrance light. PVC soffits and fascia. Low level wooden fence with gate access to side.
- Garden in lawn. Ballymaconnell Road South to side. Board fencing. Boundary wall. Mature hedging. Access to rear cobbled yard.
- Cobbled rear area. Mature hedging. Outside tap. Paved path to side gate. Vertical board fencing. Shed included in sale. Storage shed. Outside lighting.
Travelling on the A2 turn left at the Groomsport roundabout onto the Groomsport Road the property is on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »