- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached family home of approx 2,000 sqft
- Large entrance hall with log burning stove
- Spacious living room with feature fireplace and solid reclaimed Indonesian teak parquet flooring
- Open plan kitchen/diner/ lounge with an array of high and low level units
- Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with en-suite
- Three further well proportioned bedrooms
- Four piece bathroom suite
- Detached garage (26' 9'' x 15' 8'')
- Oil fire central heating
- PVC double glazed windows and doors
- Viewings strictly via agent only.
- EPC Rating: D60
170 Gilford Road, Lurgan
Hannath are delighted to introduce this four bedroom, two reception detached family home of approx 2000 sq/ft with detached garage. Situated along one of the area's most desirable addresses on the periphery of Lurgan. Tastefully designed and decorated throughout, the property boasts a range of high end internal features, generously proportioned living accommodation and superb internal layout in addition to all the necessities required for comfortable, modern family living.
Located just off the Gilford Road in Lurgan, this property is conveniently close to Lurgan town centre leaving close access to Craigavon Area Hospital, schools, bars, restaurants and local amenities. Craigavon is also a short drive away which benefits the popular Rushmere shopping centre, Omniplex cinema and various parks and recreational areas
- Entrance Hall 6' 7'' x 43' 4'' (2m x 13.2m)
- Entrance via PVC glass door. Log burning stove. Double & Single panel radiator.
- Living Room 20' 10'' x 13' 3'' (6.34m x 4.03m)
- Indonesian teak parquet flooring. Feature fireplace. Two double panel radiators.
- Kitchen 16' 4'' x 13' 10'' (4.99m x 4.21m)
- Solid maple flooring. Solid chestnut kitchen. Range master oven and hob. Double panel radiator.
- Lounge/Diner 13' 10'' x 13' 10'' (4.21m x 4.21m)
- Solid maple flooring. Log burning stove. Access to rear gardens. Double panel radiator.
- Utility room 11' 6'' x 8' 6'' (3.5m x 2.6m)
- Tile flooring. Double panel radiator.
- W.C 4' 7'' x 8' 4'' (1.4m x 2.55m)
- Indonesian teak parquet flooring. Toilet & Wash hand basin. Double panel radiator.
- Master bedroom 12' 10'' x 17' 11'' (3.92m x 5.46m)
- Two double panel radiators.
- En-suite 6' 1'' x 7' 6'' (1.86m x 2.28m)
- Tile flooring. Toilet, wash hand basin & glass surround shower. Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 14' 1'' x 11' 9'' (4.29m x 3.58m)
- Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 12' 1'' x 12' 7'' (3.68m x 3.83m)
- Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 4 12' 5'' x 9' 9'' (3.78m x 2.98m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 13' 11'' x 7' 5'' (4.23m x 2.26m)
- Indonesian teak parquet flooring. Four piece bathroom suite. Double panel radiator.
- Garage 26' 9'' x 15' 8'' (8.16m x 4.78m)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »