This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Extended Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Fitted Kitchen
- Extending Dining Area
- Oil Heating/Double Glazed
- Driveway with Parking
- Detached Garage
- Large Enclosed Rear Garden
Wynchurch Terrace is a mature tree lined street in Rosetta, providing easy access to the local primary and post primary schools, all the shops, restaurant's and cafés off the Ormeau Road and convenience shopping at Forestside. Internally the property comprises three bedrooms, plus floored roof space, white bathroom suite, two receptions, fitted kitchen and extended dining area that runs along the back of the property. Another feature of this property is the larger than average rear garden, which opens up either side of the patio with lots of privacy from the mature trees. An excellent home with bags of potential.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall with glazed side panels. Laminated floor. Storage under stairs.
- Lounge 14'1 x 13'0 (4.29m x 3.96m)
- Granite fireplace with wooden surround. Laminated floor.
- Living Room 12'10 x 10'8 (3.91m x 3.25m)
- Stone fire place. Laminated floor, double glazed sliding doors.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen 2.88 x 2.91 (9'5" x 9'7")
- Range of built in high and low level units with formica work surfaces, integral fridge freezer and dishwasher, built in 4 ring hob and under oven, stainless steel over head extractor fan, single drainer 1 ¼ bowl with mixer tap, part tiled walls, tiled floor
- Dining/ Living Area 18'2 x 7'7 (5.54m x 2.31m)
- Part tiled floor. Part laminated floor. Access to rear/ patio.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 12'1 x 8'5 (3.68m x 2.57m)
- Wall to wall sliding robes.
- Bedroom Two 12'9 x 10'6 (3.89m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom Three 10'2 x 8'0 (3.10m x 2.44m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower, Aqualisa shower unit above, sink unit with mixer taps and storage below, heated chrome towel rail, hot-press, tongue and groove ceiling, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Separate W.c.
- Low flush w.c. tongue and groove ceiling.
- Staircase to
- Skylight window. Storage into eves.
- Front garden. Driveway with parking leading to a detached garage.
- Detached Garage
- Up and over door.
- Outside Rear
- From the property there is a large flagged patio area.
- Rear garden
- At the end of the patio the garden opens up either side to a larger than average garden laid in lawns, bordered by mature hedging and trees.
How much will it cost?
(in last 15 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »