- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Townhouse
- Open Plan Reception/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
- Luxury Bathroom Suite
- 3 Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Secure Driveway
- Enclosed Rear Yard with Decked Area
- Sought After Residential Location
Additional InformationAn exceptionally well presented and deceptively spacious property in a highly regarded residential location which is sure to appeal to first time buyers or those with a growing family.
Internally the dwelling has undergone significant modernisation thoughout the years and comprises of a spacious hallway, open plan reception and dining area, wooden fitted kitchen, luxury bathroom suite and three well proportioned bedrooms.
Outside there is secure off-street parking to the front and a paved rear yard with decking area and garden room.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating, full uPVC double glazing and stunning mountain views to the rear.
Woodvale Gardens is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including Ballygomartin Tesco and Woodvale Park. It also shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door with glass inset, wood laminate flooring, under stairs storage, stairs leading to first floor, double french doors with panelled glass leading to:
- Living Room/Dining Area 7.75m x 3.32m (25'5" x 10'10")
- Spacious open plan reception and dining room, bay window to front, attractive fireplace and surround with gas fire inset, patio doors leading to rear yard
- Kitchen 4.45m x 2.48m (14'7" x 8'1")
- A wide range of high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel bowl and a half with mixer tap and drainer, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, integrated fridge, plumbed for a washing machine, breakfast bar, tiled flooring, panelled radiator, access to rear yard
- First Floor
- Luxury bathroom suite including low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and panelled bath with rainfall shower overhead, PVC cladded walls and ceiling, recessed lighting, tiled flooring, heated towel rail, extractor fan
- Front Bedroom 3.62m x 2.98m (11'10" x 9'9")
- Wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.29m x 2.99m (10'9" x 9'9")
- Stunning mountain views, wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Third Bedroom 2.43m x 2.02m (7'11" x 6'7")
- Wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Enclosed storage cupboard housing gas boiler
- Brick privacy wall with metal entrance gates, paved driveway
- Paved rear yard with elevated decking area, spacious garden room, access to rear entry, water tap and electricity socket
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »