- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Charming Detached Villa In Popular & Sought After Ballyholme Location
- Three Bedrooms And Two Good Sized Separate Reception Rooms
- Separate Fitted Kitchen With Utility Boot Room Off
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite & Ground Floor WC
- Attractive & Generous Accommodation With Character Feel
- Bright Entrance Hall With Generous Cloak Cupboard Off
- Oil Fired Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazed
- Close To Local Shops And Amenities
- Generous Gardens And Single Garage
- Near To Local Shops, Schools & Coastal Walks
- Ample Corner Site With Potential For Extension (STA)
Additional InformationThis detached charming, grand dame of a home is located in the heart of the ever popular Windmill Road area of Ballyholme and is within short walking distance of shops, amenities and coastal walks. The property occupies a pleasant corner site and benefits from generous gardens and a detached garage, whilst lending itself to further extension if required (STA). The home offers three well proportioned first floor bedrooms, two separate good sized reception rooms, separate fitted kitchen and also a utility boot room. There is also a ground floor cloakroom WC and first floor three piece white bathroom suite. It further benefits from an oil fired central heating system and double glazing. The home offers a number of original features with others to be uncovered, and provides generous accommodation with that character feel. A truly rare find, the property would be ideal for a family looking to take advantage of all that Ballyholme and Bangor have to offer.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Bright hallway with generous cloaks cupboard under stairs (8'7" x 2'7")
- 3.65m x 3.32m (11' 12" x 10' 11")
Tiled fireplace and hearth, corniced ceiling, panelled radiator.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.37m x 3.02m (11' 1" x 9' 11")
Cut stone fireplace with tiled hearth, panelled radiator.
- 2.79m x 2.02m (9' 2" x 6' 8")
With one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, high and low level fitted cupboards with roll edged worktops, stainless steel under oven with 4 ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Tiled floor, with cloakroom WC off with low flush wc, access to garden
- UTILITY / BOOT ROOM:
- 3.43m x 2.05m (11' 3" x 6' 9")
With low level cupboard, tiled floor, part panelled walls.
- with hotpress with copper hot water cylinder
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.33m x 3.m (10' 11" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.37m x 3.06m (11' 1" x 10' 0")
panelled radiator, sea glimpse
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.46m x 2.74m (11' 4" x 8' 12")
- Comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled radiator.
- Front, side and rear garden in lawns with mature planting and flower beds.
Detached garage (4.72m x 2.79m) with up and over door, oil fired boiler.
The property is located off the Groomsport Road, turn off at the traffic lights in the village.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »