- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Hallway with porcelain tiled flooring.
- Lounge includes Chunky Pine fireplace with cast iron inset and slate tiled hearth.
- Kitchen/Diner includes range of Shaker style units in maple with chrome.
- Sun room with porcelain tiled flooring and uPVC patio doors to rear.
- Landing with Hotpress off and access to loft.
- Three Bedrooms, two with laminate wooden flooring.
- Bathroom includes white three piece suite with fully tiled walls and floor.
- uPVC double glazed windows and external doors.
- uPVC fascia and soffits.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Solid pine internal doors, architrave and skirting.
- Detached Extended Garage with Workshop.
- Tarmac driveway and parking for numerous vehicles to front and side.
- Fully enclosed brick pavia patio area to rear.
- Minutes walk from Kells village amenities.
- Close to Antrim Area Hospital.
- Convenient to main commuter roads offering access to Belfast, Ballymena, Antrim and Aldergrove International Airport.
A stunning semi detached home with garage on a private low maintenance site, No 17 is found at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac occupying an elevated position, with extensive parking facility and enclosed patio to rear. Finished and presented to the most exacting of modern standards, the propety benefits from a Sun room extension off the Diner, and has been renovated throughout to create a bright and spacious living environment suited to a range of occupiers. Please contact our office for further details and viewing arrangements.
Hallway :- Cream balustrade staircase with walnut trim. Porcelain tiled flooring. Storage under stairs. Oak French glass door to Kitchen.
Lounge 4.27m x 3.76m (14'0" x 12'4") :- Chunky Pine Adam style fireplace with cast iron inset and slate tiled hearth. Laminate wooden flooring.
Kitchen/Dining room 6.27m x 3.86m (20'7" x 12'8") :- Includes range of eye and low level Shaker style units in beech with chrome. Stainless steel circular sink unit and drainer. Granite effect worktops with up-stands. Space for ‘Range’ style cooker, plumbed for gas. Space for American style fridge/freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Porcelain tiled flooring. Open to Sun room.
Sun room 4.27m x 2.69m (14’0” x 8’10”) :- Porcelain tiled flooring. uPVC patio doors to rear.
Landing :- Laminate wooden flooring. Hotpress off. Access to loft.
Bedroom 1 3.86m x 2.90m (12'8" x 9'6")
Bedroom 2 3.86m x 2.88m (12'8" x 9‘5") :- Laminate wooden flooring.
Bedroom 3 2.84m x 2.21m (9’4” x 7’3”) :- Laminate wooden flooring.
Bathroom 2.87m x 2.26m (9'5" x 7'5") :- Includes contemporary white three piece suite comprising lfwc, whb and ‘P’ bath with chrome accessories. Power shower over bath. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and flooring.
Detached Double Depth Garage 8.15m x 5.00m (26’9” x 16’5”) :- Roller
door. Loft storage.
Front :- Tarmac parking area.
Side :- Access to rear.
Rear :- Fully enclosed brick pavia yard.
• 1150 SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation - £900.69
• Long leasehold assumed.
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »